• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    I am posting this for my coworker. Please do not respond with PM's to me or comments on here as I will not reply since I don't know the answers. The email below is for that.

Position: CDL Driver

Job Summary / Primary Responsibility:

This position is responsible for, but is not limited to, inspecting & driving Class A vehicles to deliver and pick up equipment and goods from client & vendor’s locations, the pulling, loading and unloading of equipment and its associated check-in and storage, and completing all associated paperwork related with such transactions.

Employee in this position will also be expected to assist in the Warehouse when not driving, to inspect and clean all returning rental equipment, and to configure equipment for client rental. The incumbent will maintain the general warehouse facility, based on the standards set forth by the Company.

The employee is also expected to understand and comply with all Company Policies and Safety Regulations, and to report any hazards and unsafe practices immediately. The employee will utilize equipment handling machines, such as forklifts and order pickers, to assist in job tasks.

Job Qualifications:

Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years old
    Have a minimum of 2 years of full-time verifiable like type vehicle - including tractor-trailer, driving experience.
    Possess a valid, current CDL-A Driver License.
    We require an excellent driving record and background check including, but not limited to Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and mandatory drug testing. MVR history must meet our insurance carrier's requirements.
    One or more years of work experience preferred but not mandatory in entertainment/event disciplines such as lighting, rigging and/logistics.
    This position requires a conscientious worker with a great work ethic.

PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer

EOE

Contact rthresher at prg dot com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom