• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    And, I got mine from Florida in 30 days FLAT, door to door. Never spoke to anyone, was never interviewed by anyone.

That's the way it should be and maybe it will be that way here in MD one day. But you know how they are here. Look at how many years they let MD money go to all of the surrounding states because MD did want the gambling.

They are a cut their nose off to spite their face gov.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Given the other thread of apps being returned/denied it sounds like MSP is pumping through the apps in which we will all be denied. We all knew this was a possibility. They must have some game plan but it sure doesn't look good for the state...their approval numbers should plummet.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Just like I bet that even after MD does turn into a shall issue state, it will be 10 or more years before they will honer out of state permits like all of the other states do.

I kinda doubt that they would EVER recognize another state's permits.

MD wants the control and the money. If you carry in MD, they want it to be on their permit, not VA's.

It's the pure arrogance of a one-party state.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Given the other thread of apps being returned/denied it sounds like MSP is pumping through the apps in which we will all be denied. We all knew this was a possibility. They must have some game plan but it sure doesn't look good for the state...their approval numbers should plummet.

So far, the "returned" apps seem to have all been submitted after the stay was enacted.

Other folks whose apps were in before then, are again getting called for interviews (myself included).

This is not likely to be a broad application, as MSP seems to have segregated the apps.

Just trying to be free
    Jan 21, 2012
    Can I ask a small favor of those of you that are posting about your interview, could you please put the date you application was received by MSP so the rest of us (or at least me) can try to figure out how bad we are being skipped over.

Printed, pics and notary then Mailed app 9 Mar
    rcvd by MSP (Via tracking USPS) 12 Mar
    Check cashed 16 mar
    CJIS letter telling me I am not a criminal 21 mar
    Call from MSP to sched interview 9 April
    Interview today 11 April-Nice guy and very polite.

I have all rcpt's and letters/info/copies

Waiting patiently to see what happens---

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    one day I hope all related threads will be 1, but that will never happen. What will we ever have to post about once shall issue is law of the land?

(I know I am not a long time member, But I have been here for the good stuff.)

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    one day I hope all related threads will be 1, but that will never happen. What will we ever have to post about once shall issue is law of the land?

(I know I am not a long time member, But I have been here for the good stuff.)

Ever notice that there are far fewer gun-rights forums in states that have gun-rights, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom