• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    I think I'm done.
    I don't plan on getting an HQL and my rifle needs are met.
    Shotgun wise, it would have to be something real special if it were going to replace my Guerinis.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Price quotes

Just a friendly reminder that the easiest way to get a price quote is to email us directly or pm us with the exact model # for the firearm you are looking to purchase. As many of you know, most firearms come in multiple configurations. For example, we cannot quote a price for a Remington 870 without knowing the specific model because there are 20+ available models. Also along those lines, we can only guarantee quoted prices for 48hrs.

-Brian

Have the HQL. Been buying steady. Unfortunately the cash is low, and the safe is PACKED. Don't really have space prepared for anything more.... Well, perhaps an old mouse gun. Preferably an inexpensive old Beretta Minx in .22 short.

RWGN

Apr 16, 2013
    looking for a glock 27 gen 4 (40th bday in august), would be interested in a price quote, thanks

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Why does "Gallery of Guns" say that a Glock 30 is unavailable in MD due to restrictions? It shows the G30sf as being available.
    Its the system gallery of guns has in place as far as state restrictions go. Sadly we cannot alter there restrictions but if you give us a call or stop by the shop we can order you one.

-Brian

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Your shop looks really nice! I hope to stop by on Saturday when I have time to head out that way.

Are the prices on the website good for what's in stock in the store, or do you have to order online to get that price?

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Your shop looks really nice! I hope to stop by on Saturday when I have time to head out that way.

Are the prices on the website good for what's in stock in the store, or do you have to order online to get that price?

Prices on the website consist of online specials that are constantly changing. In order to take advantage of the online specials you must order online or in store. In Store orders will still have to be shipped in, as the online prices don't apply to firearms in store. Handguns take 2 business days and long guns take 3-4 business days to arrive in store.

-Brian

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Im pretty good other than the occasional unicorn I stumble across.

Been broadly contemplating a LAR47 but that's just a maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom