• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I have two Ruger 10/22 50th Anniversary rifles in stock and ready to transfer. These won't last long!

Both feature our lifetime warranty and no transfer fee or credit card fees.

Only $339 plus tax!

Type: Rifle: Semi-Auto
    Finish: Stainless Steel
    Stock: Black Composite
    Sights: Ft: Non-Glare Post Rr: Ghost Ring Adjustable
    Barrel Length: 18.5" Threaded Barrel
    Overall Length: 37"
    Weight: 5 lbs
    Caliber: 22LR
    Capacity: 10+1
    Action: Semi-Automatic
    # of Mags: 1 - 10rd Detachable Rotary Magazine
    Chokes:
    Packaging: Commemorative Box
    Receiver: Scout Rifle-Style Picatinny Rail
    Chamber:
    Muzzle: Flash Suppressor
    Features: 50th Anniversary Bolt & Receiver Markings
    Detable Rotary Magazine

Attachments

• ruger-50th.jpg
      ruger-50th.jpg
      10.8 KB · Views: 889

chairyland

Jul 7, 2014
    Howard County
    Man, if only you had these in stock a month ago... would have loved to buy directly from you (and would have saved $30 + transfer fees). Decent price too, most places I've seen are carrying this for ~$360 WITHOUT a warranty.

To anyone on the fence about this vs other 10/22 models, keep in mind that this is a pretty cheap way to get a threaded barrel for a 10/22 if you ever want to ditch the somewhat useless flash suppressor and put an NFA suppressor on it.

Some other features that set it apart from other 10/22 models:

1) It comes with mounts for sling swivels (normally you'd have to drill your own pilot holes and screw in the mount).
    2) The stock actually has two inserts, one with a lower cheek rest for use with iron sights, and one with an elevated cheek rest for use with optics.
    3) No other model (afaik) comes with both a picatinny rail AND the iron sights.
    4) Aftermarket parts still fit with this model, which can't be said universally for the increasingly popular takedown model.

There is good value here for a 10/22 in addition to having the collector-status limited-edition 50th anniversary stamp on the receiver. Especially if you ever want to do an Appleseed.

I almost want to buy another one just to keep it stock while I mod the other one... hmm :)

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Both are sold - I still have one for display only. I have 5 more on order. They should be here on Tuesday.

I'll honor this price for any orders placed today. The regular price is $359 and will include the lifetime warranty, as well.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Any luck on getting the distributor exclusive model (mossy oak stock stainless takedown with threaded barrel)? I gots cash.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Any luck on getting the distributor exclusive model (mossy oak stock stainless takedown with threaded barrel)? I gots cash.

I'm in the final stages of account processing now.
    I've turned over my son and gave a kidney for their DNA sample.
    Hopefully, they'll waive the requirement of giving them my liver, too. :lol2:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    I have five (5) 10/22 50th Anniversary editions in stock and ready to transfer.
    Price is $359 and I'll throw in FREE ammunition (100 rounds) to get you started.

Lifetime warranty, no transfer fee, and no credit card fees.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    For some backstory, I was at Tyler to do a transfer with another member and casually mentioned that I was looking for a threaded camo takedown 10/22. The one I wanted was a distributor exclusive that Chuck couldn't get without an account, but he immediately went to work setting up an account (at some inconvenience it sounds). That's good service.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    For some backstory, I was at Tyler to do a transfer with another member and casually mentioned that I was looking for a threaded camo takedown 10/22. The one I wanted was a distributor exclusive that he couldn't get without an account, but he immediately went to work setting up an account (at some inconvenience it sounds). That's good service.

Sounds like a model I would be into......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom