• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I smell set-up! The previous thread read- Almanac predicts colder winter.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    To the person who takes this on, it's a lot of work. Keep detailed records of what folks order.
    When I did the order in 2012 I worked with an outfit in Glen Burnie. They were very good, had a great product and made it as easy as it could be. In the end, I elected to have them do the shipping for me which actually ended up saving money. IIRC there was only one customer who said he did not receive his order on time, but all in all it was a successful operation.
    Good luck.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I would love to have one but I would prefer a quality heavier weight zippered one.

Here is a link to the place that does the MDS Logo gear from the home page. http://www.navychief.com/ They're in Leonardtown Maryland and already have the MDS logo's in their shop. I've dealt with them in the past and had no problems. Looks like the Navy hoodies run about $35-$37 so an MDS one would probably be about the same. I'd offer to help with a group buy but don't have the time to set up paypal for it or shipping. If I do it it will be cash only, pick up in Hollywood, MD.

I also deal with another vendor http://captjerrys.com/ outside of Baltimore and believe they also have the MDS logo on file since this is the same place ihascrabs uses.

Besides the regular MDS logo I found this from the NavyChief page, logo on the left breast, Guns on the back and MarylandShooters on the sleeves. I don't care for it but that's just me.

:thumbsup:slap a US flag patch on the right shoulder of a black hoodie with this design on the back and a full color MDS shield patch on the breast of this hoodie and you have an awesome hoodie.....

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Interested in at least 1 depending on the price. In fact, I'd likely do 2 if the price is right. Love tyhe look that hitwtom posted....just like my long sleeved Tee

Edit: Missed hitwtom estimated 35 - 37. If a nice weight zip-up, I'd definitely do 2. A pull-over....probably still do 1.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm surprised by the number of zip up requests, might be a generational thing.

I'd be interested in two, PULL OVER, XL.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    I'm in on a hoodie and jacket.
    Depending on the logos.

How would you want payment? Cash in person?

I paid for Velcro patches through PayPal and never received them. ( Just saying )

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I would love to have one but I would prefer a quality heavier weight zippered one.

Here is a link to the place that does the MDS Logo gear from the home page. http://www.navychief.com/ They're in Leonardtown Maryland and already have the MDS logo's in their shop. I've dealt with them in the past and had no problems. Looks like the Navy hoodies run about $35-$37 so an MDS one would probably be about the same. I'd offer to help with a group buy but don't have the time to set up paypal for it or shipping. If I do it it will be cash only, pick up in Hollywood, MD.

I also deal with another vendor http://captjerrys.com/ outside of Baltimore and believe they also have the MDS logo on file since this is the same place ihascrabs uses.

Besides the regular MDS logo I found this from the NavyChief page, logo on the left breast, Guns on the back and MarylandShooters on the sleeves. I don't care for it but that's just me.

I don't care for the tattoo parlor/strip club font used there.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom