• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    Aren't they still in MD? Ruger should know to make it an HBAR no email need, IMO. They need to realize on there own since they got screwed by md too

How did they get screwed by MD?:confused:

If you mean like Bushmaster, first they would have to care one way or the other before it could be said that they were "screwed by MD", and Bushmaster most certainly doesn't.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Back on topic.... :D

Who can make a judgement call if these are MD legal? Or is one of these "too close to tell" type things that no one will even go there?

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Yes I would sell some stuff to be able to get one at that price. It's a ruger. Should be damn near bulletproof on Functioning it's like any of my others.

Feb 28, 2013
    Apologies for the confusion. I was confusing beretta for ruger. Excuse me

No prob.:)

Back on topic.... :D

Who can make a judgement call if these are MD legal? Or is one of these "too close to tell" type things that no one will even go there?

Probably the best thing would be for one of our IP's to get ahold of one and have a looksee to see if'n it'll pass MD muster.

If not, he can always sell it out of state.

bkuether

Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Yes I would sell some stuff to be able to get one at that price. It's a ruger. Should be damn near bulletproof on Functioning it's like any of my others.

I keep telling people I am done. However, I would sell a rifle to get one of these..... I have 3 ARs. One can go.

bkuether

Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    No prob.:)

I, however, AM a proud Ruger fan boy. Ain't nuffin' like an old American company that still cranks out a quality product.:D

I completely agree. Emphasis on AMERICAN, QUALITY, and I will throw in, INNOVATION. I actually have/had several Rugers. Single Six was my first handgun, traded it for my Glock. Wish I hadn't.... Still have my 1988 10/22. And have another newer one, just because.

If I got another wheel gun, it would be a Ruger. I don't really like their semi auto pistols however, and that is where my admiration ends. But otherwise, :thumbsup:

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Some one on another forum has pointed out that the AR556 has a non standard gas block. Quote:

"the Ruger gas block has the pins on the top and not the bottom. If you want a different gas block, then you will need to have the services of a gunsmith, which kind of kills the great price."

Attachments

• Ruger AR 15 FGB Pins.jpg
      Ruger AR 15 FGB Pins.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 278

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads