• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    The Secret Service is now run under Homeland Security.I am not sure what year that happened.

Years ago I think..... just wondering if a certain incompetent pos had any say in the hiring process. LOT can happen in 6 years..... not that the new chimp would ever accept any blame. :rolleyes:

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    SOME of this just hit the air this afternoon.

He was also picked up earlier (might have been the week before in VA?) for a "sawed off shotgun", is known to be PTSD, and was apparently ranting.

Makes you wonder, since a "sawed off" shotgun would have triggered BATF issues, if somehow this whole mess is not a little contrived. Sorry, I am not a conspiracy buff, but why this guy was running around instead of in jail from that charge alone has me puzzled.

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    The work ethic of the USSS is a direct reflection on the attitude of the current administration in office. If the attitude is laid back and lax, then the whole establishment is run very loose. The Carter & Clinton administrations were run this way. In fact I have seen Rosalynn Carter yell at agents for getting in her way ans Clinton cuss them out for not letting him freelance during movements. On the converse, The Reagan and Bush administrations were very formal with established policies and protocols. The whole attitude was one of responsibility and consequences. The current administration does not even fathom what "formal" means.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Mickey Mouse is running the Secret Service (My apologies to my SS freinds but I can't resist).

In high school, I worked at Disney World. I started off in the parking lot, advanced to watercraft, and I wore one of those character outfits for a while in Americans on Parade. To this day, I think the experience of dealing with large crowds at the park had a good influence on my ability to do that sort of work with the Secret Service.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The work ethic of the USSS is a direct reflection on the attitude of the current administration in office. If the attitude is laid back and lax, then the whole establishment is run very loose. The Carter & Clinton administrations were run this way. In fact I have seen Rosalynn Carter yell at agents for getting in her way ans Clinton cuss them out for not letting him freelance during movements. On the converse, The Reagan and Bush administrations were very formal with established policies and protocols. The whole attitude was one of responsibility and consequences. The current administration does not even fathom what "formal" means.

Caller on WMAL who was a military attaché at the White House--who carried "The Football" nuclear codes brief case--says the exact same thing. That Republicans respected the professional security decisions but Dems do not.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    SS knew BoBo and family were not in the WH.
    If they were, the guy would have been ventilated right there on National TV.
    Is there a different protocol in place when the first family is in the White House?

I never saw Mitchell get on the chopper.

al Hawai'i appeared to board with 3 teenage girls

It was reported that she traveled separately...it's more expensive that way.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Maybe but then again a patriotic agent might have introduced them. :shrug: Either way I don't much GAF, MUCH bigger worries out then for Bobo to **** up.

I care as much about his life as he did the people in Benghazi, the dead border agent, the people being infected with disease due to the porous southern border, and the lives wasted in Iraq due to his pulling out troops for political reasons. He can burn in hell.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    What gets me is, if you watch the shaky video of the guy running across the lawn from the fence, you can CLEARLY see a police officer and some other security staff member talking to one another as the guy bounds across the lawn. They were just standing there having a chat. One of them starts to move a bit as the video shakily pans away, but these two people were standing in a position where either one of them could EASILY have confronted the guy, and they did NOTHING except one moved in his general direction slowly.

I look at this crap and half believe that bobo had instructed them not to shoot anyone, for fear of evidence that a gun might actually stop someone in a situation like this. That's probably Obama's worst nightmare... the man who wants to take your guns away gets protected by a gun.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I care as much about his life as he did the people in Benghazi, the dead border agent, the people being infected with disease due to the porous southern border, and the lives wasted in Iraq due to his pulling out troops for political reasons. He can burn in hell.

Odd, none of those IMPORTANT issues matter to the pos.... UNLESS it involves some black trouble making pos that should have been ventilated long ago. :wtf::confused:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Leaked report says the reason the White House Fence Jumper--who got all the way to the East Room--made it as far as he did was because the Dog Handler was in his van on a personal phone call with his Secret Service radio earpiece NOT in his ear.

He was supposed to have a belt radio too, but left it in his locker.

Hmmm….I'm sure he can be "retrained" to take his job seriously.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Leaked report says the reason the White House Fence Jumper--who got all the way to the East Room--made it as far as he did was because the Dog Handler was in his van on a personal phone call with his Secret Service radio earpiece NOT in his ear.

He was supposed to have a belt radio too, but left it in his locker.

Hmmm….I'm sure he can be "retrained" to take his job seriously.
    Maybe he takes it seriously and that is why he decided not to do the job very well. If he wanted to protect a traitor he could have signed up for bin Laden's security detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom