• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoO's

long time first time
    Jun 17, 2013
    just outside Balamer city
    I guess you missed the thread where someone finished an Al lower using a Dremel tool only.

Many have been finished with just a drill press.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=112860&highlight=lower+dremel

I stand corrected. I guess a few people are finishing the aluminum ones. That dude has WAY too much free time and clearly no wife to tell him the deemed noise is making her crazy then ask him if Any metal is sneaking past his professional scrap trap. I am going to need a water pump on my truck soon maybe ill go for a walk by the river and see if I can find a hunk if metal someone dumped. Put the deemed to it and make the housing.

Still seems like living the old Johnny cash song one part at a time just to avoid dealing with a car salesman.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    For Serious Potential Buyers! Im posting a Word doc. of an Order form out tonight. Products are being received at the warehouse on the 25th of this month. Once I get AT LEAST 25 orders (YES I WILL KEEP EACH PERSON WHO IS MAKING A PURCHASE)! ALSO I AM DOING A MAILING LIST TO KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON 1911's and AR10s!

We can beat these damn laws! Law Abiding Citizens should not be treating like criminals.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    So you're doing a group buy starting July 25th or orders need to be in by July 25th? When will the group buy be closed? I bought one of these as a pre-order, but may order a second if I like the quality of the first.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Yes ,Group buy of 25 or more.

Demonstrations are going to be available very soon.

July 25th Polymer lowers will be shipped to Warehouse and ready to be physically shipped out to customers. So If I get 25 or more for you guys all you wouldnt have to wait for them to made just for shipping straight to you.

Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Links and images are uploaded to submit orders! Just email me back your order please! :D

Attachments

• vhs invoice.doc
      228.5 KB · Views: 116
    • 80polymerlowerVoodoo copy.jpg
      80polymerlowerVoodoo copy.jpg
      104.5 KB · Views: 212

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Sweet to see the 1911 coming along. I already ordered my AR-15 online but when the 1911 and AR-10 come out I will be interested in getting them from you. Nice to pay someone in cash for this stuff and have no paper trail.

Although I might have to wait a while as all the gun buying is leaving my funds quite dry as of late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom