• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nicholas A.

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery county
    Ok so my friend had gotten a shotgun from the gunshow this past spring and due to time and all only now has gone out to the range. Well sadly there is a major issue with the shotgun, and it is that when the rounds are loaded in the tube and you rack the slide the round does not come out. After many hard racks the round will move out to the carrier and load just fine. I had checked over it several times and noticed that when the carrier piece comes down to load the next round the retainer button does not get pushed in enough or at all. Now I understand a 275 dollar shotgun is not going to be the best thing in the world but I would at least expect the thing to cycle through rounds. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this issue and if so what the fix is or what it might be

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Sorry, I don't know anything about this shotgun but when I googled it and read some reviews (which were all positive) I did see multiple comments referring to feeding/loading issues.

http://www.gunblast.com/Armscor-M5.htm

http://therealrevo.com/blog/?p=111967

The action is super, however there was something wrong with the maganize tube. It would not feed the shells. The tube would not push the shell out enough for the feed lips to grab the shell and put it in the chamber.

I had the same problem with it not feeding properly. Would not recommend it to anyone.

I was able to shoot one round, then the slide locked up and it will not eject or load the shells.

Sounds like a common issue, if they happen to be related. On a positive note folks who have had issues with RIA firearms have usually said they received very good customer service and support.

I think it's time to contact the company representatives.

Nicholas A.

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery county
    will pass that along to my friend. When I was giving it a once over it seems as though the carrier doesn't fully press the retainer piece in which holds the shells in the tube. I will say aside from that one issue the gun functions great, and once this issue is fixed will cycle amazingly.

Sirex