• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

Aren't those in reverse order???

And, shouldn't 'protection from tyranny' be in there?

To many weasel words that allow too many 'qualifiers' to slip in, however ...

Compared to THIS, I'm willing to cut him some slack.

ABO 2012

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Well, he racked up the Motor City Mad Man's endorsement today and we all know how Ted feels about 2A, so he can't be all bad. I still prefer Santorum or Newt personally.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Lets contrast Romney's record with some of the other candidates.

Santorum voted for the bills that included the rewrite of the Gun Free School Zone Act as well as the bill that the Laughtenberg Amendment was in.

Santorum made absolutely no effort to repeal the AWB

Gingrich allowed all of the above as Speaker of the House.

Dr Paul is the ONLY candidate that has actually supported RKBA.

Romney's screw up was signing into law the Mass AWB in ~2004

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Maybe he should just say, "I am not as bad as the current guy...." I just don't trust him.

Well, you can have him or you can have the guy who has outright said that he thinks that gun owners are dangerous morons and will be a lame duck for the next four years. Pick your poison.

Then again, given what state I live in, my vote matters in neither the primaries nor the general election.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    When was the last time we had a real consertive republican run for president?
    Is there a real honest republican left to run for the office?

I will just keep loading magazines, reloading, and storing food. It's all been the same just diffrent lying sh*t bags with diffrent names, but the same destruction of the founders republic.

Not much longer till it all slides of crap mountain.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Romney signed the first AWB IN THE COUNTRY.

He qudrupled the cost of FID cards (license to OWN firearms, buy ammo etc.

He claimed to be a "lifelong hunter" during his last campaign, and got called out on it, ended up he never held a hunting license. He went along during a bird hunt at a Republican fundraiser, and claimed to have shot a rabbit once when he was a kid.

He was a vocal supporter of the Brady bill and gun control for a couple decades. He even went as far as to say "my position won't make me a hero of the NRA." He bought an NRA lifetime membership in 2006 when his campaign suggested it.

He is a wannabe fudd when his handlers think it will help him. He is a liar, a hypocrite, and his reccord speaks for itself. He is the most decietful slimeball running IMO, including Obama, at least Obama comes out and SAYS the batspit crazy stuff he supports, Romney will say whatever he thinks will help his election campaign, than does whatever his black liberal heart desires. It is apparent the republican party has not learned from 2008, they keep pushing "communist light", and patting themselves on the back all the way to election night, guess they don't call them the stupid party for nothing. I won't vote for him if he wins the nomination, I hate the guy to that degree. I know that is basically a "vote for Barry Hussein", and as much as I hate his ideology, it brings conservatives together and gets them involved, ideally that would be with a house and senate in Republican control so nothing gets done. While it probably won't happen, I hope someone else, ANYONE else plays spoiler and gets the nomination instead of Romney. Hopefully the RNC gets their heads out of their asses in 2016.

Last edited:

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    Romney signed the first AWB IN THE COUNTRY.

He qudrupled the cost of FID cards (license to OWN firearms, buy ammo etc.

He claimed to be a "lifelong hunter" during his last campaign, and got called out on it, ended up he never held a hunting license. He went along during a bird hunt at a Republican fundraiser, and claimed to have shot a rabbit once when he was a kid.

He was a vocal supporter of the Brady bill and gun control for a couple decades. He even went as far as to say "my position won't make me a hero of the NRA." He bought an NRA lifetime membership in 2006 when his campaign suggested it.

He is a wannabe fudd when his handlers think it will help him. He is a liar, a hypocrite, and his reccord speaks for itself. He is the most decietful slimeball running IMO, including Obama, at least Obama comes out and SAYS the batspit crazy stuff he supports, Romney will say whatever he thinks will help his re-election, than does whatever his black liberal heart desires. It is apparent the republican party has not learned from 2008, they keep pushing "communist light", and patting themselves on the back all the way to election night, guess they don't call them the stupid party for nothing. I won't vote for him if he wins the nomination, I hate the guy to that degree. I know that is basically a "vote for Barry Hussein", and as much as I hate his ideology, it brings conservatives together and gets them involved, ideally that would be with a house and senate in Republican control so nothing gets done. While it probably won't happen, I hope someone else, ANYONE else plays spoiler and gets the nomination instead of Romney. Hopefully the RNC gets their heads out of their asses in 2016.

Man, I can hear the audible applause coming from thin air after reading your post. I whole-heartedly agree with you. :party29:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Santorum voted for the bills that included the rewrite of the Gun Free School Zone Act as well as the bill that the Laughtenberg Amendment was in.

That's wonderful but guess what? Paul is sucking hind tit, he is done. Besides, in his 300 years in congress (term limits anyone)? he's introduced how many bills? His success rate sucks. http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...and-tenacity/2011/12/23/gIQA5ioVJP_story.html

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

Romney, as some of the others mentioned, will vote with whatever is politically expedient at the moment. Fortunately on the National stage gun control is a big political loser right now. Also figure in the House should remain GOP next term, the Senate could go either way, so you're not likely to have any sweeping gun legislation(outside of an HR 822 or similiar) come through.
    So whatever he thinks about AWB, GFSZ, NFA-is largely irrelevant. His picks for the judiciary are where it's at.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Yeah right the Robamnefeller establishment have no more use for a free middle class than the Bolshevicks.

The party Reagan stole in 1980 was truely the party of the rich. The Rockefeller establishment would love nothing better than to go back to the days of the Company Town,the Company Store and the "Companies" owning everything and everyone. The only difference between them and the Bolsheviks is who gets to own You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom