• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    "I'm not voting for Hogan because he ignores gun owners."

Nope. That's apathy.
    They'd rather stroke their pre-FSA2013 AR15 and AKM than do anything to protect theirs or anyone else's rights.
    I like gun owners, but they're the worst.

I can't think about those people or talk to them any longer than necessary. They make me see red and I have to count to 10.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Nope. That's apathy.
    They'd rather stroke their pre-FSA2013 AR15 and AKM than do anything to protect theirs or anyone else's rights.
    I like gun owners, but they're the worst.

I only like citizens. Owning a gun does not exempt you from the rest of. your obligations. Voting is not enough. But its a start.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I wonder what they do when the grocery store is out of the only brand of toilet paper that meets their high standards.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    And exactly what do you find to be so ****ed up about it? If you have a computer it only takes about five minutes to spit out the final product. I've been printing my own business cards for years.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Now is the perfect time to be steering every conversation toward politics. It's close to election day so their memories will be fresh. Hand someone a cheat card and you just might get them to vote for several of your choices. Keep in mind that many of these people have no clue as to who is running for what office, what's in their past or what your guy has to offer.

It could be that because I'm running around with a pickup truck loaded with stickers and signs while actually working for candidates that I support, they think I know something about the subject.

If someone starts a conversation with me about athlete's feet, I can guarantee I will will turn it to politics in a very short time. We all need to be doing this right now.

branj70

New dude
    Jan 3, 2012
    I'm 22 & never voted before but last year when the anti-'assault rifle' hearings were going on, I listened to the audio & was just stunned by the amount of lies were being tossed around as fact. After they pushed the laws through anyway despite the thousands against, I immediately registered to vote & I'm sure as shit going to be one of the first in line come the 4th. There's no way in hell we'll be able to deal with another 4, probably even 8 years, of the same Owe Malley policies that are taxing the shit out of us & continuing to take our freedoms away. Now I just need to convince my fiancé to vote with me! (She's one of those "theres no point, my single vote won't matter" people) lol

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    I'm 22 & never voted before but last year when the anti-'assault rifle' hearings were going on, I listened to the audio & was just stunned by the amount of lies were being tossed around as fact. After they pushed the laws through anyway despite the thousands against, I immediately registered to vote & I'm sure as shit going to be one of the first in line come the 4th. There's no way in hell we'll be able to deal with another 4, probably even 8 years, of the same Owe Malley policies that are taxing the shit out of us & continuing to take our freedoms away. Now I just need to convince my fiancé to vote with me! (She's one of those "theres no point, my single vote won't matter" people) lol

Go ahead and vote this week through Thursday. You can vote from 10-8 every day. I voted at Honeygo regional park last Thursday.

Yes, get the GF out there. We need every vote to make this happen.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware

I don't know how it works in Maryland, but if she hasn't registered to vote, it may be too late to do so.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Maybe she can tells us where jobs come from and why Maryland doesn't have any.

Maryland should have plenty. As we know, business does not create jobs, so the vast number of businesses that have left Maryland should not have any effect on employment whatsoever. Meanwhile, Maryland has spent like a drunken sailor, so the government itself should have created plenty of jobs already. Pesky growth rate is stuck at zero though and unemployment lags the national average. Hillary, O'Malley, and Brown must be scratching their heads pretty hard at this conundrum. Probably tossing all night long worried to death about how all these Marylanders are going to feed their families. Never mind, there is always the $38,000 a year in welfare to fall back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom