• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    :innocent0Did my early voting for straight Republican ticket as a registered Democrat today at the Wheaton Rec. Center in Montgomery County. Hardly anyone there and just senior citizens.

I got this weird feeling based on the looks on voting officials faces that they were frightened of what may be coming down the pike........Hogan for Governor?:thumbsup:

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Sorry. I will vote for Hogan and I will hope for a miracle, but I am far too pessimistic to stay up late on election night. After all, the dead havent voted yet.

Mr H

Banana'd
    After all, the dead havent voted yet.

Might not need the dead vote so much this year. MD seems to be having the same "calibration issues" that were reported in Chicago last week. Votes for Republicans getting switched to votes for dems:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/27/calibration-issue-pops-up-on-maryland-voting-machines/

Be careful out there!

Any word from Hogan on these issues..

Does he want reports of these issues... maybe sworn statements..?

If anyone encounters "issues" that can't be resolved on-site, please shoot an email to Nic Kipke. He is compiling the irregularities.

Glock 'n Roll

Aug 19, 2013
    Smithsburg
    Wolfson said there is a stark difference in the Nov. 4 contest between Lt. Gov. Anthony G. Brown, the Democratic nominee, “who will make Maryland safer, and Mr. Hogan, who will do the bidding of the gun lobby and leave Maryland more vulnerable to guns.”

Lt. Gov. Anthony G. Brown will make Maryland safer for criminals.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Wolfson said there is a stark difference in the Nov. 4 contest between Lt. Gov. Anthony G. Brown, the Democratic nominee, “who will make Maryland safer, and Mr. Hogan, who will do the bidding of the gun lobby and leave Maryland more vulnerable to guns.”

Lt. Gov. Anthony G. Brown will make Maryland safer for criminals.

well, we all know how those guns--especially the evil black ones--go around shooting up schools and causing random mayhem on their own...

Oh, wait.........

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Thread title...... "Brown losing ground fast!"

Every time 'Showboat' opens his mouth he seems to lose ground.

Go Hogan!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Something to note, and this is just anecdotal observation on my part, but I think that it could be telling, and that's how unified we are behind Hogan. We weren't unified at all behind Ehrlich last time around.

I don't know if it's because Hogan is a great choice, or if it's because Brown is an abysmal choice that represents another 4 years of Owe'Malley - taxed to the gills, piss-poor management of the state's finances and spending, and just about everyone hard in their wallets.

Either way, I see this as a positive sign, and I hope there is a lot more support for Hogan on the other side of the fence than we even realize.

Mr H

Banana'd
    We, here, are a much more unified community. I can only hope that others see it the same way, and are behaving similarly.

My limited contact at our polling place this week is encouraging. It seems to be a dead heat, at worst.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Something to note, and this is just anecdotal observation on my part, but I think that it could be telling, and that's how unified we are behind Hogan. We weren't unified at all behind Ehrlich last time around.

I don't know if it's because Hogan is a great choice, or if it's because Brown is an abysmal choice that represents another 4 years of Owe'Malley - taxed to the gills, piss-poor management of the state's finances and spending, and just about everyone hard in their wallets.

Either way, I see this as a positive sign, and I hope there is a lot more support for Hogan on the other side of the fence than we even realize.

I was not here for Ehrlich but Hogan has chops.. he is a fighter.. we need that. And like others on the ballot he's not going away if he should lose...

We are building a party from the ground up... only question ...do we have the chops to see it though....

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    We, here, are a much more unified community. I can only hope that others see it the same way, and are behaving similarly.

My limited contact at our polling place this week is encouraging. It seems to be a dead heat, at worst.
    But that's what I mean - we here on the forum were not unified at all behind Ehrlich - not in the same way anyway. A lot of folks thought Ehrlich bailed out on promises to the 2A crowd and didn't want to stand behind him at all - the only reason they voted for him was that it was a vote against Owe'Malley.

This time around, we are much more unified, and rather than voting against Brown, we're voting FOR Hogan. It's seems like a small thing, but the net result is a going to be a lot more votes for Hogan in the areas where he needs it most.

I was not here for Ehrlich but Hogan has chops.. he is a fighter.. we need that. And like others on the ballot he's not going away if he should lose...

We are building a party from the ground up... only question ...do we have the chops to see it though....
    Agree on all points. If Hogan can pull it off and win the Governorship, I have hope that we can fight back to a place that may see a more balanced government. If not, I'm gone as soon as I can get gone because if the the people elect that moron Brown, the state truly is lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom