• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I saw this morning that some people are catching their republican votes switched to Democrat due to "calibration errors" (sound familiar)? One was in Frederick.

A member here reported that as well. I think it was in Bel Air

Hhhmmm........ so there are some voting machines with alleged "calibration errors" that are recording R votes as D votes (as per this thread) that are located in areas that have a stronger R presence than D. Wonder if there are any "calibration error" machines in MoCo, PG, and Bloddymore that record D votes as R votes; I betcha' not.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Wonder if there are any "calibration error" machines in MoCo, PG, and Bloddymore that record D votes as R votes; I betcha' not.

Last time I voted here in Montgomery County, I don't even recall anything but Democrats on the ballot. .. but seriously, last time I was asked twice if I was sure my party registration was correct and sure if I did not need to change it.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    OK, my brain just exploded.

Yep, Tacky Park and some areas of Chevy Chase allow illegals to vote. That thing Helen Mizeur that ran for Dem candidate for Governor is a Takoma Park representative. Those idiots made lawn chemicals illegal, like round up weed killers etc.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Last time I voted here in Montgomery County, I don't even recall anything but Democrats on the ballot. .. but seriously, last time I was asked twice if I was sure my party registration was correct and sure if I did not need to change it.

If you become a DINO they will stop asking and you get to vote at the "Calibrated" machines. :rolleyes:

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Yep, exactly why O'Malley wanted all the illegals to be able to get ID cards. You need to have an MVA ID to register to vote (not to show at the polls when you vote, just to register).

Something about this is insane. Nope, actually it is all insane.

No ID of any kind is required to register to vote or to vote. When you apply in Maryland you can say you do not have an ID or a Social Security number and they will register you anyway. You'll get a voter ID card that is valid as long as you live in the state, but you don't have to show it to vote.

If you lie you can be prosecuted for perjury, but no one ever checks.

No room for fraud there, is there?

Here is the actual wording of the instructions on the Maryland web site:

"In addition to basic identifying information, federal law requires that you provide on your voter registration application a Maryland driver’s license number or MVA ID Card number or, if you do not have a Maryland driver’s license or MVA ID Card, the last four digits of your social security number. Your application will NOT be processed unless you provide this information or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that you do not have a Maryland driver’s license, MVA ID Card, or social security number."

Also, you do not have to be a citizen to get a Social Security number.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Millions of illegals simply "appropriate" a Social Security number. Unless there's a serious effort to cross check the last four digits that are provided on the voter registration form their is no way to know.

not saying its cheat proof .. ;)

we know the reality. stolen.. bought.. ssn are out there.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    WBFF just reported on a lawsuit being filed in Frederick County where they show proof of illegals voting. No voter fraud going on here though...right.
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/federal-lawsuit-filed-frederick-co-over-voter-fraud-33099.shtml#.VFBlOFPtDXQ

"It's stunning to me that in America, we can have 1500 people in one county that are not allowed legally in this country and they're given the right to vote. It doesn't make any sense."

1,500 votes in one county; yes that could change an election. Thanks for the people who found a way to prove it is happening; they either broke one law or the other law, either the jury record or voter registration. We need to do this in all Maryland Counties. :smack:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    And even more fraud.

An election-integrity group is challenging the status of nearly 15,000 voters reportedly registered in both Fairfax County and Maryland.

http://watchdog.org/166263/fairfax-maryland-duplicate-voters/

Election fraud in Virginia can be classified as a “false statement,” a Class 5 felony punishable by up to a year in prison and a fine of up to $2,500.

“In Maryland, voter fraud is a misdemeanor and therefore won’t cause the fraudsters to lose their ability to vote,” Kelleher said.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    I am registered Dem. My wife is a registered Gop. In Baltimore City I get way less scrutiny when I go to vote. They just think I am on old school Blue Dog union guy.

In The City, I know if you show up and they cannot find you on the rolls, they will give you a provisional ballot. If you are dead, and still on the rolls, you can still vote in The City. If you have a photocopy of someone else's Voters Registration card, you can vote in The City. I am pretty sure these rules are in play in PG and MoCo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom