• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    Just had a Form 4 come back, Mailed May 12 and returned back to dealer Sept 22nd. Nice little HK sear inside of a HK51

65by55

Mar 30, 2013
    Rockpile, MD
    E-filed 09/08/2014

Approved Today: 10/17/2014

Form 1. Sterling Mark6 carbine that will now be 29.1" long and looking more like it was intended to!

Anyone need 5.75" of lightly used 9mm barrel ?:D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Approved at 1:44PM today!

Dude what did you put for model, just got disapproved...... Incorrect model! :sad20:

Told you I had bad luck...........

Then it gets worse! I go on there again to start a new draft, and somehow my old form shows up under the new draft. I delete it to clear out the info, guess what that was my pending form that was due to be disapproved............. I am screwed!

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Dude what did you put for model, just got disapproved...... Incorrect model! :sad20:

Told you I had bad luck...........

Then it gets worse! I go on there again to start a new draft, and somehow my old form shows up under the new draft. I delete it to clear out the info, guess what that was my pending form that was due to be disapproved............. I am screwed!

Can you more specifics? What is the model of the firearm and what model did you put down on the From 1? What it less then 29 inches?

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Erwos and I submitted form 1s on DDLES 9mm lowers on 9/8/14, his got approved and mine got disapproved due to me using the wrong model designation. I was wondering what he used for the model when he filled out his form..

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Erwos and I submitted form 1s on DDLES 9mm lowers on 9/8/14, his got approved and mine got disapproved due to me using the wrong model designation. I was wondering what he used for the model when he filled out his form..
    Actually, my 9/8/14 was an Engage lower, and I just picked E4 out of the box.

The model for the DDLES lowers is VGG or VMG, depending on what was engraved on your lower. The "T1" and "T2" are references to whether 6061 or 7075 was used, and are not part of the model.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!

The model for the DDLES lowers is VGG or VMG, depending on what was engraved on your lower. The "T1" and "T2" are references to whether 6061 or 7075 was used, and are not part of the model.

Ah, so Wayne1one did you accidentally put down T1 or T2? Sorry, I don't mean to pry in others business. I was just thinking about getting one of these setups myself, and was wondering if the ATF was up to their old shenanigans.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

That info on the lower was very confusing, so did you do your form 1 on the ddles yet?

I see an option for sentionvgnt1 & sentionvgnt2.... The pull down menu lists these as written, which looks like a clump of letters. Is this what you chose?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Sent in a Form4 on a trust in May. Spoke with BATFE yesterday and was told it went pending the first week of June and that it would take at least seven months to see it. So sometime in January.

You should have it any day now. I sent a trust form 4 in the first half of May. It was approved 10/1 (though my FFL has not received it yet), and that included a delay while ATF mulled over whether the gun in question was legal in MD.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I sent in my form 1 for the DDLES on paper back in May. So I just wrote it in.

ETA: my NFA addiction is strong. I have two SBR-registered lowers without SBR uppers, and a SW SP-10 I still have yet to chop down. Plus I bought another Nite Scout A3 I'm going to turn into an SBR. And now the Galil ACE 31 pistols are coming!!! NO!!!

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I sent in my form 1 for the DDLES on paper back in May. So I just wrote it in.

ETA: my NFA addiction is strong. I have two SBR-registered lowers without SBR uppers, and a SW SP-10 I still have yet to chop down. Plus I bought another Nite Scout A3 I'm going to turn into an SBR. And now the Galil ACE 31 pistols are coming!!! NO!!!
    Galil Ace pistol will be top dog on my list. I will be building a VZ58 and a H&K G3K SBR here soon, hopefully before the year is out.... The good news in regards to the ddles is when I resubmit the examiner said I could get it expedited, so that helps.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Galil Ace pistol will be top dog on my list. I will be building a VZ58 and a H&K G3K SBR here soon, hopefully before the year is out.... The good news in regards to the ddles is when I resubmit the examiner said I could get it expedited, so that helps.
    Forget the G3K SBR; PTR should have the PTR-32 GenII out next year, and it's gonna be rad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom