• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    [/B]

:lol2: Next time tell him there is no such thing as a "contract US Marshall." :crazy: There are security guard companies who guard some federal facilities in the city and their contracts are handled by the marshalls, but they are not US Marshalls in any way, shape, or form. And I really don't think they give them letterhead to purchase NFA weapons either.
    lolrun.gif
    They might get a coupon for 10% off some pepper spray at Gauls if they're lucky.
    gayfight.gif
    I'm a Retired Police from Baltimore, been in the Shop, Don't Like it, No Gunsmith. And Absolutely no Law Enforcement working there.

I may have to stop in again, it Pi__es me off when Wanna-Be's give Police a Bad Name.

Ed

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    I'm a Retired Police from Baltimore, been in the Shop, Don't Like it, No Gunsmith. And Absolutely no Law Enforcement working there.

I may have to stop in again, it Pi__es me off when Wanna-Be's give Police a Bad Name.

Ed

I'm not a big fan of the place but I live right around the corner from it. My son was looking for an accessory for his mini 14 so we stopped in last Saturday. There was a Baltimore City police officer working security. The place was quite busy.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    JG took delivery of a shilo sharps quigley for my father awhile back when they had a shop in dundalk then proceeded to pick it apart . jealousy i guess . the overly tactical guy in there is a special fella , last time i stopped in he had body armor and mags strapped all over him . theres small shop on backriver neck road called hnp muzzle loading (they deal with more then muzzle loaders) run by chip and gary a good bunch of guys .

vw-nutt

Feb 1, 2011
    HNP are great guys. I've dealt with them before and always had good experiences. Small shop, but super friendly and decent prices. They're only like a mile from my home, so I usually stop in there for ammo.

Vendicator

Nov 5, 2010
    I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from Just Guns. Two of my freinds bought the same pistol, at the same time there, the one got his after the 7 days, and my other freind had his held by them for 2+ weeks (He has a completely clean background, and has never had trouble purchasing any firearms from anywhere else) He contacted them multiple times trying to figure out what the problem was, and they never gave him a straight answer.

The times I have been there, they talk all kinds of crap out of their 4th point of contact. Even at the Bel Air gun show last weekend, one of the guys made a comment about a pistol, saying it was standard issue for Balt Co. Police (a SP2022, I believe) Which is not true, some units HAVE been issued the 2022, but for the most part, having a couple units carrying it, is not what I would call "Standard Issue"

It would be like saying the 2022 is standard issue for the US Army, just because it was issued to armored units.

Nixon

Jun 28, 2010
    I've been there a couple of times and they have always been nice to me. The only problem I have with the place is there prices are too high.

JC308

Aug 14, 2009
    White Marsh
    Ok here is my two cents i have been in JUST DICKS before and that is all they are dicks.
    I have seen posts on THE GUN SHOP used to deal with them and stopped do to not ordering or trying to find items of my interest. wanted to let you know that you can order from MD POLICE SUPPLY in golden ring yes they are open to the public and you do not have to be in law inforcement to order there. i have had nothing but good things to say.

Last edited:

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I have been into Just Guns twice and will never go back. They are overpriced, uneducated and completely ignorant. I would advise you to drive 1 mile up Harford Road and loon on your left hand side for The Christian Soldier right before the beltway. The owner and his daughter are very nice and he has reasonable prices.

Everyone in Just Guns is a :asshat:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    JG took delivery of a shilo sharps quigley for my father awhile back when they had a shop in dundalk then proceeded to pick it apart . jealousy i guess . the overly tactical guy in there is a special fella , last time i stopped in he had body armor and mags strapped all over him . theres small shop on backriver neck road called hnp muzzle loading (they deal with more then muzzle loaders) run by chip and gary a good bunch of guys .

WTF, how in the hell do you pick apart any Sharps especially a Shilo and a Quigley copy to boot?

Got to be going full retard when you do something that stupid.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    WTF, how in the hell do you pick apart any Sharps especially a Shilo and a Quigley copy to boot?

Got to be going full retard when you do something that stupid.

have no clue that rifle is flawless well short of it costing $120 for 20 rounds of 45-110 lol . next purchase after that was a reloading kit lol .the guys up there are a bunch of squirells .he was selling 20 rnd mini 14 factory mags for $50 . he tried telling me they didnt make them anymore . went down hnp muzzle loading he had a whole pile for $25 a piece , and told me he could order more anytime i wanted . i guess the caught the valley bug when they moved in there .

terryhimself

Oct 19, 2008
    Bel Air
    Oh! I worked at Valley Gun for over thirty years and must have missed the bad feelings in our customers. I kept seeing alot of the same people again and again even selling to their other family members. I guess they were just glutons for punishment.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Oh! I worked at Valley Gun for over thirty years and must have missed the bad feelings in our customers. I kept seeing alot of the same people again and again even selling to their other family members. I guess they were just glutons for punishment.

the last time i went in there was to get my wife a small frame revolver for the house . she wasnt comfortable with any of the handguns i had at the time . after only 10-15 minutes of handling a few and listening to him huff and puff when she asked a question the salesman told her he didnt have time to let her "play with every gun in the store" . we were 2 of 3 customers in the store . so we left and bought elsewhere . was he having a bad day ? maybe but the was the last time i stepped foot in there . sorry if i offended you but that was the worst expeirience ive had in a shop .

terryhimself

Oct 19, 2008
    Bel Air
    Description and time frame of incident. I am curious as to who "Huff and puff." would have been. Honestly I never saw one of our people chase a dollar out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom