• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sonofagun

Mar 8, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    The Cresap Rifle Club range will be CLOSED this Sunday March 1, 2015 due to inclement weather and will reopen to the public again the following Sunday.

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    how is the availability of lanes at Cresap? I purchased my first firearm a couple months ago (Glock 17) and haven't fired it yet as I'd rather not go to Gilbert and pay out the ### for ammo. I'm waiting until it warms up so I can go to Cresap

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    how is the availability of lanes at Cresap? I purchased my first firearm a couple months ago (Glock 17) and haven't fired it yet as I'd rather not go to Gilbert and pay out the ### for ammo. I'm waiting until it warms up so I can go to Cresap

That depends on the time of year that you show up, and the number of people that are there.

slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    Glock 17, Nice choice! Right now the rifle side is usually crowded and handgun side is not bad. When it warms up gets a little busier. Come on out before the weather breaks!!!

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    I might try to go this sunday. Btw I'm interested in two compact pistols.. the Kel Tec P11 and the SCCY CX-2. anyone have one I can try out at cresap?

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    Wishful thinking I guess. Never been there so idk whats covered and what isn't but yeah you're probably right

stic2it

Aug 26, 2012
    Never had an issue getting to shoot pistols at Cresap, if there was a wait it was really short. The rifle side has been open in the winter, lol. I hope they are open, I have 2 new guns to play with. Can't wait till they have that indoor range in Frederick

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    If anyone is going tomorrow and could post a pic here and/or a quick update on the conditions it would be appreciated. I'm in gaithersburg so I have a 40min round trip drive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If anyone is going tomorrow and could post a pic here and/or a quick update on the conditions it would be appreciated. I'm in gaithersburg so I have a 40min round trip drive

There is still snow on the ground today. They generally do not shovel the rifle/pistol side in front of the target holders. I would pass on heading over there.

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    There is still snow on the ground today. They generally do not shovel the rifle/pistol side in front of the target holders. I would pass on heading over there.

Ok thanks.. hopefully next weekend will look better

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom