What is customer service like with Rainier?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    The reason I ask is because I am contemplating the purchase of a 300 AAC Blackout barrel from them. I sent them an e-mail a week ago to get clarification as to whether it is a pistol or carbine length system, and I have yet to hear back from them. The question arises because when it was out of stock, it was a carbine length gas system, and when it came back in stock it was listed as a pistol gas system.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3052

http://www.nokick.com/Rainier_Arms_Ultra_Match_300AAC_BLK_Barrel_16_p/ra-300ul-s-16.htm

Notice the difference between the two websites on the item.

Guess I should read what the return policy is, and if it isn't too onerous to return an item I should just order it and see what it is.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Seems that the second link had some errors in it. In the description it says the barrel is 14.5" long, when the ad clearly says it's 16"..... Don't think the second link is accurate. I personally have had positive experiences with Rainier Arms.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Are their customers still having credit card info stolen for orders placed through the website? Was going on for a ridiculously long time.

Their products are great. The website is not, and neither is how they lackadaisically handled it.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I recently bought a barrel from Rainier. There was an issue with my shipping address (suite vs apt or something as I was shipping to my office) and they emailed me within 30 minutes of purchase and called me an hour after purchase to resolve the issue. The woman on the phone told me they were taking a zero tolerance policy as far as billing and shipping addresses go to prevent fraud. I was VERY impressed with my experience and had my barrel two days later.

Call them to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom