• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I was visiting my buddy TyFromMD in Parkton on Saturday. We took a little drive to Duffy's since I had never been there before. Let me just say that Vince is a stand up guy. The shop was clean, the guns were pure eye candy, and the staff were more than willing to shoot the sh*t with us. After hanging out there for an hour or so, Vince pulled out a VZ 61 SCORPION, a YHM suppressor, and gave me my first shot at full auto. Let me just say that I left there with a permanent grin. Thanks Vince and crew. I wish you guys were closer.... then again maybe not :D

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Nice. Be careful with full auto....

A rep from LWRC let me loose a couple mags FA one time, I now own two of their rifles. Not FA, but still, the encounter helped lead to the sale. ;-)

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    That was awesome! Moving to the Hereford zone put Duffy's on my way home and I think they are definitely doing it right.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    It was a pleasure to meet you; glad you had fun. Thank you for the compliments, don't be a stranger. I'll keep you posted on the spring MG shoot.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I had my first full auto experience back there too. I'd say she was a screamer, but the suppressor made her more of a pffft pffft pffft pffft pffft pffft pffft. Everyone took a turn.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Duffy's is evil. The whole place is cursed. I bet it's built on Indian burial grounds or something. Once you are there, you keep going back. If they put something in your hands, you keep thinking about it until it is in your safe. Those guys aren't your friends. I'll bet you haven't stopped thinking about getting a suppressed SMG since you left. Lol.

I gotta get them to take my wife out back with a SMG. She holds the purse strings. We were there over the weekend and she fondled the scandium .44 mag they have, and she wants that. She also really liked the USP Tactical .45 with the suppressor in the case. I'll be getting those in the future. If I can just get her to pick up the SMG bug....

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Only problem with Baltimore County is that FA is illegal to shoot no matter how much land you have. Sucks a big one as they are FUN.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Duffy's is evil. The whole place is cursed. I bet it's built on Indian burial grounds or something. Once you are there, you keep going back. If they put something in your hands, you keep thinking about it until it is in your safe. Those guys aren't your friends. I'll bet you haven't stopped thinking about getting a suppressed SMG since you left. Lol.

I gotta get them to take my wife out back with a SMG. She holds the purse strings. We were there over the weekend and she fondled the scandium .44 mag they have, and she wants that. She also really liked the USP Tactical .45 with the suppressor in the case. I'll be getting those in the future. If I can just get her to pick up the SMG bug....

You have no idea. Ive been trying to figure out a way to do it since I left there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom