• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Trigger job

Lawdy, I wish you'd posted this two weeks ago, before I bought the ex-Israeli FN I just took delivery of from Lou. (Who certifies it's got the crappiest trigger he ever squeezed, but then again, trigger jobs are a given with Hi Powers.)

Anyway, all of you that want to acquire one of God's Own 9mms, go for it! You'll never want plastic again.

Remove the magazine safety and polish all the internal parts, and you will find it is pretty damn good then ( compared to stock :-). Also, if you install a Cylinder & Slide wide trigger ( which I have not yet ) I think this will also be a big benefit. Check out their web site: Cylinder & Slide.com. They also have a great reputation for working on Hi Power's. There is the SFS system which, I am going to get one day and install. Works on the HP and 1911's. Once installed, allows you to carry with one in the pipe/chamber, with the hammer down and safety on. Once the safety is moved/disengaged, the hammer automatically pops up and is ready to fire!! This has been out for many, many years in Europe, but I think C & S is the sole importer..not sure about that though.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Damn it Nate!!! why didnt i see that sooner, what other M&P's do you have used in stock if any?

Also what is asking price on a black Sig P320 9mm?

PM me please

Unfortunately no used M&Ps in stock at the moment.

Sig P320 black 9mm are $549 and we just got 5 in today. We also got in 5 FDE 9mm P320s with night sights and have dropped the price on those to $619.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT

Attachments

• Used 226 Elite Stainless.jpg
      Used 226 Elite Stainless.jpg
      44.2 KB · Views: 1,179

Alberto

Feb 17, 2015
    I didn't read the entire thread. Do you do trades for cash or store credit?

I have an excellent condition P229 SCT with 5 mags, 40SW I'm looking to get rid of.

mdsec

Sep 28, 2014
    Thanks to Nate and Engage for...taking my money.

I appreciate the magazine swap to accommodate DC's weird restrictions.

Now for the hard part...waiting...26 days before I can pay $125 for an FFL transfer and take possession of that fine chunk o' stainless German machinery.

If anyone's bummed the 229 is gone, no worries, they also have a new p226sse in the case.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    Thanks to Nate and Engage for...taking my money.

I appreciate the magazine swap to accommodate DC's weird restrictions.

Now for the hard part...waiting...26 days before I can pay $125 for an FFL transfer and take possession of that fine chunk o' stainless German machinery.

If anyone's bummed the 229 is gone, no worries, they also have a new p226sse in the case.

So, you are the guy!!

I was there about an hour ago looking for the 229 Elite. I have a 226 Elite and 220 Elite and that would have completed my little collection.

Congrats on the nice pick up.

mdsec

Sep 28, 2014
    That's a pretty sweet collection.
    Now I feel guilty depriving you of the trifecta...but not that guilty.
    If it makes you feel better I still have to wait and wait etcetcetc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom