• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Going along 295 just up form bolling AFB on the hill just past the fence I spotted several large turkey two where in full strut. I normally see deer along this route but this is the first time I have seen turkey

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    You know, I am getting so tired of this bipartisanship.

A Democrat can't even walk across the road without someone starting a thread about it!

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    How many democrats does it take to change a light bulb?

FIVE!!

"Smilin'" Al Gore to insure it’s a CFL, an EPA agent in case the blub breaks and a mercury cleanup is necessary, a person to bail out the home owner, an ACORN member to insure that a teenaged pregnant minority woman got credit for watching a public employee change the bulb, and a member of the media to celebrate the change.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Saw a wild turkey on the Rock Creek golf course just off 16th street Friday morning. Place is full of deer, but that was the first turkey I've seen.

zcbailey

Mar 3, 2010
    Phoenix
    I actually almost hit one the other week when I was riding my bike out on some county roads. Went around a bend and bam! there it was right in the middle of the road. It looked like it would have made a fine meal too, shame I couldn't get it.

buffalobob

Dec 10, 2009
    DC
    There is a flock in the Ft DuPont Park and another one down in the Bolling /Blue Plains /Poplar Point area. I took this picture three years ago and there are two turkeys on the left side of the berm but you really can't see much detail. This is the back of the NPS area at Poplar Point

Turkey.jpg

I have only seen the Rock Creek flock once even though I am down there four or five times a week. They hang out in a different area than I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom