• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I've had some more interest in another group buy for the ARAK uppers. The Faxon website offers a few more options than the first group buy. Have a look at their website and let me know what you are interested in. I'd like to get at least 10 confirmed before ordering to get the best price, but will move forward with 5 or more. I'll try to post some pics from the last group buy. Follow the link to the first group buy for sample prices for combo kits and single barrel uppers. Last I spoke to Faxon they were 6 weeks from order to delivery. Please post if your interested and what options you would like. The stainless barrel options are fluted, all colors listed on site are available, uppers can be with or without logo and can be right or left hand eject. This upper also allows the use of folding stocks.

Please follow this format for single barrel:
    Color/right or left eject/logo Y or N/caliber/steel or stainless/length/contour (stainless barrels only have one contour)
    and this one for 2 barrels:
    Color/right or left eject/logo Y or N/caliber/steel or stainless/length/contour/caliber/steel or stainless/length/contour (stainless barrels only have one contour)

Faxon upper link:
    http://www.faxonfirearms.com/c/1/arak-21-upper-receivers

First group buy link:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=143521

Price as follows: pricing includes shipping to me, arrangements will be made to meet in person for pick up or I can ship to you for additional actual shipping cost.

Upper Receiver Combo Deal - One Steel Barrel and One Stainless Barrel MSRP:$1,584
    5-9 confirmed $1391 10+ $1378

Upper Receiver Combo Deal - Two Stainless Barrels MSRP: $1,639
    5-9 confirmed $1481 10+ $1468

Upper Receiver Combo Deal - Two Steel Barrels MSRP: $1,459
    5-9 confirmed $1301 10+ $1288

Upper Receiver - One Stainless Barrel
    5-9 confirmed $1116 10+ $1108

Upper Receiver - One Steel Barrel
    5-9 confirmed $1026 10+ $1018

I don't have any pics of the stainless barrels yet.
    545DDC22-7BB4-47C6-95BD-B7AB2B568277-11950-0000116615BE6100_zps0dd71ceb.jpg

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Reserved for confrimed

jhr.....Black/right/no logo/5.56/steel/20"/heavy contour/300BLK/steel/20"/heavy contour

Last edited:

just_lvle

Jun 6, 2014
    On the group buy topic... there is another effort on calguns forum to get a group buy as well. It would be beneficial for all buyers if these 2 group buys merged (to get 10 plus orders at once). I spoke to Bill today and he said that with that many orders in a group buy, he would do a really good deal, "better than dealer pricing."

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    On the group buy topic... there is another effort on calguns forum to get a group buy as well. It would be beneficial for all buyers if these 2 group buys merged (to get 10 plus orders at once). I spoke to Bill today and he said that with that many orders in a group buy, he would do a really good deal, "better than dealer pricing."

Bill Faxon?

I don't see this happening at this point.

just_lvle

Jun 6, 2014
    Bill Howell, the sales manager at Faxon. Also, I forgot to note that he said it was the "slow season" so build time to shipping is only about 2-3 weeks right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom