• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Good

However, when you get the 2015 Cruzer, Bear ships the 2014 manual that does not show how to adjust the new mv cams. lol

Throw on the wrist strap and stabilizer, you are ready to check the draw length.

Adjusting the draw length is really easy, if you have a complete hex wrench set. The preset is 26 inches. 2 screws on each cam, dial the cams to your desired draw length, put screws back in.

The bow is whisper quiet out of the box. The sights, rest and quiver were good.

If you apply the 1/2 inch increment cams, post up the how-to. The last set of cams provided is a "constant draw".

If Bear wanted to improve this package, they could sping for a lighted quiver, and a bow stand.

Porsche

Around...
    Jul 7, 2010
    Cant go wrong with Bear bows, I just picked up the agenda 6 a few weeks back, was ridiculously easy to setup and adjust.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    So I drew the bow about 12 times last night thinking I was going to strengthen the shoulder a bit. Hadn't adjusted the draw length from 26 to 30 yet. Its set to 70#.

I realize that my Man Card might be in jeopardy for writing this but this morning, my old shoulder is Jacked!

Its been a few years since drawing a bow......going to adjust fully before I hurt myself.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Get a mechanical trigger release, if you do not have one.

Dial down the poundage, until you are comfortable. 30# is the lowest legal draw weight for deer hunting.

Warning, do not go more than the 4 full turns, that is stated in the owners manual.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    I have never shot the Outbreak. However, I do own a Bear Attack and my oldest boy has a Bear Apprentice. Both our bows are great shooters and we have had zero issues. Based on our experience with our bows I would not hesitiate to buy another Bear when I want to upgrade. There is very good chance you will love and have zero issues with an Outbreak

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom