• Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Is that maggot smiling in his mug shot?

I would volunteer for the firing squad but I know they will not get the death penalty. Likely just great health care, education, and then early release for "good behavior".

Elderly people should be left alone, not targeted by maggots like these.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Is that maggot smiling in his mug shot?

I would volunteer for the firing squad but I know they will not get the death penalty. Likely just great health care, education, and then early release for "good behavior".

Elderly people should be left alone, not targeted by maggots like these.

I would volunteer too. NO ONE deserves that!

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Got an hour? Read the priors on the rap sheet for this POS with the smirk on his face. Didn't check on the princess.

How in the F:;& are these animals continually allowed back on the streets? And WHO in the F.:& is accountable for turning them loose?

Were these my parents? Well.....Best I refrain from elaborating further.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    This can be put squarely on FSA2013 . These POS' did this on 2/9 held the homeowner hostage and when they didn't get the guns they left him tied up. Waiting to hear more as they more than likely laid in wait as these homeowners didn't have a CCW .

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Got an hour? Read the priors on the rap sheet for this POS with the smirk on his face. Didn't check on the princess.

How in the F:;& are these animals continually allowed back on the streets? And WHO in the F.:& is accountable for turning them loose?

The government needs scumbags like these on the street to continually justify their budgets and existence. When the criminals go bye-bye so does the money for their budgets with their comfy retirement pensions to boot.

Then they say you can't carry for protection since that is what WE are here for, you can't be trusted, only to turn around and say but we have no obligation to protect you so you can't sue us in court for not coming to your aid when called. It is one big, sick joke and us law-abiding citizens are the punchline.

Someone, somewhere said if it was not so blatant it would almost be as if cops and criminals rode to work together to help each other out so to speak.

Glad I left.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    This gentleman was killed in his house, he could have carried if he wanted to. The assailant was known to the victim, he probably got in by ringing the door bell.
    For a change it is not about carrying, keeping the scum locked up is where we are lacking.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    This gentleman was killed in his house, he could have carried if he wanted to. The assailant was known to the victim, he probably got in by ringing the door bell.
    For a change it is not about carrying, keeping the scum locked up is where we are lacking.

I was speaking about the generalities of the situation in Maryland. Nonetheless, my previous statement still stands that the government needs these scumbags on the streets to justify their budgets, pensions, and existence coupled with how left-leaning the state is they won't lock them up and throw away the keys.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I was speaking about the generalities of the situation in Maryland. Nonetheless, my previous statement still stands that the government needs these scumbags on the streets to justify their budgets, pensions, and existence coupled with how left-leaning the state is they won't lock them up and throw away the keys.

You are faulting the cops when the blame lies with the courts and ultimately the fools in the statehouse. The fact that these animals had a rap sheet demonstrates that the police did their job, the fact that they were out on the street shows that the courts did not do their job.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Absolute scum!!! Some people say Cecil county is more dangerous than Baltimore. I'm not sure I totally agree with that, but man does it seem to be getting bad. What a dirtbag smiling in his mug shot! Hope these low lives spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

edit: this is like the 3rd or 4th murder i know about that is pretty close by. scary.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland

They talked about the homicide for 10 years and no one informed on them. Unbelievable.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    According to the news on WXCY radio this evening they have jailed two more suspects in this case. That brings the total to 4 and the radio said the police expect no more arrests.

It will probably be a who can turn states evidence first since this is a murder case. The first person to flip gets the plea bargain and testifies against the other three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom