• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    Good Morning,

I have decided to give 10% of my profit generated from my Firearms Instruction Course's to the MARSOC Foundation. Being a former enabler for this unit and hearing about all the Marines and Sailors being lost in these modern conflicts has sparked this interest in giving back. These guys are taking a beating over there and if it wasn't for an organization like this, you would never know and these brave men and women would be forgotten. Help me and my company help this organization support the men and women serving in this unit and the families that support them. If you want to individually donate to the organization then you can do so at: www.marsocfoundation.org/refresh/templates/contribute.php?id=32
    Thank you for your support!

Semper Fidelis, Semper Porro
    Andrew James Wynne
    Engage Armament Firearms Instructor

Last edited:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    You're a good man AJ. I just made an online donation to the MARSOC Foundation to help kick off your good idea and support this very worthy cause. :thumbsup::patriot:

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    Hey guys thank you for supporting the guys who support us. I have been in contact with a couple of my buddies who are still in, and they are getting hit hard with losses and it really hit home for me. I appreciate the support, but again this isn't about me, it is about supporting those silent professionals down range ramming the spear down the throats of our enemies and the families that wait patiently for them to come home. Lets help them in anyway possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom