• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Greetings. Just joined. Have been viewing as a visitor for a couple weeks. Bought my first gun a couple weeks ago. M&P 9

Planning on joining one of the clubs at AGC and using the range often.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 130

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Thanks everyone.
    Well, I think I've narrowed my list to Arlington and Monumental. As I said, I am really just interested in Pistol shooting at this time. (That's all I own) My busy work schedule is wrapping up so I can start concentrating on picking a club to join.

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Welcome from a fellow Howard County resident!!!! I'm in AGC, and shoot indoors at On Target.....
    Thanks. Which club with AGC.
    I have been at OnTarge several times. That's ewhere I bought my gun. It's nice there; but, I would like to be outdoors when it's nice.

87Theworld

Nov 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Welcome from Columbia. Im with the MD rifle club but use the pistol majority of the time at AGC. I also have the m&p pro 9mm how do you like it so far?

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Welcome from Columbia. Im with the MD rifle club but use the pistol majority of the time at AGC. I also have the m&p pro 9mm how do you like it so far?
    This is my first gun, so I have nothjing to compare to. I tried a couple rentals before I bought and liked the feel and low recoil of the M&P. It is a nice gun.

Keystone70

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    HoCo
    Just noticed that you have the pro version. I wanted that; but, they didn't have any when I was ready to buy and didn't know when S&W was going to make more, so they couldn't even take an order. They have one up till a couple days before I bought. I should have acted faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom