.22LR, where is it AND WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Quit defending it Mark, ef em. You didn't FORCE someone to buy.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Anyone who can afford to drop $1500 on .22LR is hardly "desperate".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Apparently your one of the ones who just refuse to understand get it. No one was screwed, taken advantage of or anything else you want to call it. The person buying the ammo made a conscious decision to pay the sellers price. They also had the option to buy online or at Bass Pro, Walmart etc for a cheaper price. While supply still hasn't quite met demand, .22 can be found at normal prices with fairly minimal effort these days. No one is being forced to buy at inflated prices.

Only when someone is forced to buy at an inflated price with no other options can you start bitching about gouging, screwing or taking advantage of people.

It is funny, that those taking advantage of a situation are always the ones who cry that no one MADE anyone buy.

Just like those selling $5 bottles of water after a disaster. No one makes those people buy either.

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    It is funny, that those taking advantage of a situation are always the ones who cry that no one MADE anyone buy.

Just like those selling $5 bottles of water after a disaster. No one makes those people buy either.

Correct!:thumbsup: Taking advantage of people is wrong.

Overpriced resellers can suck a fat one.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo

And the have not's are always crying about the have's.... get over it.

As far as your comparison goes your comparing a necessity of life to a luxury in life, not the best argument on your part. However the same buying/selling concept still applies like it or not.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Equating water necessary for life and ammo for a hobby is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

You don't need bottled water. You do need water.

But to some people right now, ANY .22 is a necessity. :)

I have no problem with someone making a few bucks, but there is a limit.

jomill613

Jun 13, 2012
    Bowie
    Its still crazy around here in MD. When I go back to Pittsburgh, PA to see family I always stop at the Gander Mountain or the Field and Stream store-they always have any ammo I want for decent prices. .22, .223, 7.62, etc...I guess I'm just living in the wrong state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom