• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnlax38

NOOB
    Nov 19, 2013
    Crofton, MD
    IT certified, Management Certified, Change Management, Six Sigma Greenbelt.

Crawls

Apr 2, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Construction safety man for 15+ years. Government, commercial, residential. OSHA 500 instructor. Can teach OSHA 10 and 30. FA/CPR certified. Competent person - Fall protection, excavations, scaffolding, mobile cranes, HazCom. Last project - City Center DC $950 Million, responsible for 248 Union electricians.

PM sent.:thumbsup:

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    U.S. Army Vet. 30+ years in Foodservice/Customer Service. 6 years working in a Coin Shop doing shipping, inventory, internet listings. I have been at my current job for 12 years.
    I am looking for something part time after 3pm Monday-Friday and/or any hours Saturday and Sunday.
    I am a hard worker, very loyal, trustworthy and a quick learner. PM for quick response.
    Thanks for looking.

Still looking.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I think I threw my resume and/or experience out there in another thread a while back but here I go anyways.

Currently employed in heavy industry. 2013 graduate with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Current role is mostly project management and hands-on work, both of which I enjoy and seem to be decent at. Current employer is less-than-desirable in many ways so I'm looking around elsewhere to see where I may be able to apply my talents and grow professionally.

HortusQ

Nov 1, 2013
    third rock from the Sun
    If you know of anyone who would be interested in applying for a CBP Technician at the Area Port of Baltimore… there should be an announcement posted on USAjobs today. I believe there may be a short turnaround time.. so impress upon them to submit their application as soon as possible.
    foot in the door w/ Uncle Sam Baltimore MD

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Add me to the list of those looking...

14 years experience
    All phases of warehousing from picking/loading, inventory management and control to supervisory and shipping coordinator roles. EXTREMELY fast paced warehouse environment with both planned and unplanned work.

Packaging and manufacturing in both a technician and coordinator role.
    Experience with Ishida, Blueprint, and Woodman weighing,and packaging equipment as well as Ishida, and blueprint automated case packing equipment.
    Allen and Ishida distribution conveyor systems operation.
    Trouble shooting and repair of the above systems to include both mechanical and PLC issues.

Well versed and experienced in various safety programs to include the OSHA VPP. Experience with Food production GMP's and regulations as well as weights and measures programs.

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Systems Engineer (no clearance) : mostly Windows Server and Enterprise Support, SQL Clustering, monitoring, Vsphere, some storage support.
    Was with last company as Sr. Systems Engineer for 11 years, been in IT since 81 (mainframe operations)...systems since 92 (Netware/Windows).

Company re-orged last September and split up in 2 dropping about 20%. Just heard they're selling one of those 1/2s.

Looks like I'm finally off the search market after almost 4 yrs (1 1/2 off for family issues)...could kick myself in the ass for never collecting unemployment, but I swore I'd find a job quickly and by the time I thought about it it was too late. Life experience hint; no matter how fast you think you will be employed, no matter how much you think you don't need the money file early. Your money, not a government handout, your company paid for unemployment benefits and there is no shame in collecting it while looking. Good luck to all still looking

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Hey guys, I am employed, but with a little one on the way in October and the wife trying to get a new job going and things being extremely tight, I'm looking for something part-time in the evenings and weekends...if anyone knows of anything please drop me a line, thanks!

revwood

Cynical Optimist
    Feb 2, 2012
    Kent Island
    Seeking full time position

• Accomplished professional with over 20 years of experience administering multi-million dollar Government subcontracts and procurements

• Extensive management portfolio with over 18 years of experience managing organizations, programs, and projects, including organizational stand up / stand down and organizational interventions

• Over 18 years of academic, professional and personal education experience, including the development of training / educational materials, teaching a multitude of subjects, and training / mentoring junior personnel

• Master of Science in Management & Leadership Effectiveness

• Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management & Development

• Acquisition Management Certificate (Equivalent to DAWIA Level III Contracting Officer)

• Certified ISO 9001:2000 / 9001:2008 Internal Auditor

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    Gunsmith for hire

Graduated from PGS recently, and now find myself in need of a job. I've spent the last 16 months learning how to refinish/reblue metal, make stocks from wood blanks, use a lathe and mill, chambering, etc. Any potential job leads would be greatly appreciated!

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    BS in Accounting. MBA wrapping up soon. Experience as a staff accountant and ~4 years experience in research administration (pre and post award). Looking for a change if anyone knows of something.

Last edited:

Draeger204

Whiplash
    Sep 8, 2015
    Rockville, MD
    Firearms Instructor for hire

I have over 20 years of working experience in both military and civilian communities. I have served 8 years on active duty in the US Navy as a Navy SEAL/Combat Swimmer, 9 years in the Army National Guard as an Infantryman in Airborne and Long Range Surveillance units, and 2 years of Law Enforcement as a Police Officer. I am a certified Trainer with over 20 years of experience instructing Weapons Systems and Tactics, as well as computer software and hardware equipment. I have operational experience in Iraq and Afghanistan, performing security related duties, such as Mobile Security, Executive/Close Protection, and Risk Management for the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) project sites. In addition to my professional work experience, I ama qualified Sniper, Security Driver, Personal Security Detail Operator, and a certified NRA Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I have over 20 years of working experience in both military and civilian communities. I have served 8 years on active duty in the US Navy as a Navy SEAL/Combat Swimmer, 9 years in the Army National Guard as an Infantryman in Airborne and Long Range Surveillance units, and 2 years of Law Enforcement as a Police Officer. I am a certified Trainer with over 20 years of experience instructing Weapons Systems and Tactics, as well as computer software and hardware equipment. I have operational experience in Iraq and Afghanistan, performing security related duties, such as Mobile Security, Executive/Close Protection, and Risk Management for the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) project sites. In addition to my professional work experience, I ama qualified Sniper, Security Driver, Personal Security Detail Operator, and a certified NRA Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer.

So, someone who owns what appears to be a high speed, successful firearms and spec ops training company is looking for a position as a firearms instructor?

Or you just advertising the business?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Offered as some good karma to job seekers on the board who may need a little help.

As a senior manager/executive, I've looked at literally thousands of resumes over the years. I've got a very good feel for what works, what doesn't, and what will get your resume instantly tossed in File-13. If anyone is having trouble and is looking for some free advice or resume help, I'm willing to devote some time to the MDS community. Not looking to be overwhelmed with a hundred resumes that need to be written from scratch, but if you are genuinely in need of help, I'll be happy to do what I can for you. Just PM me and we can go from there.

I'll yell uncle if I get overwhelmed, but until further notice, this offer to help is good for any of our MDS family.

silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I think I threw my resume and/or experience out there in another thread a while back but here I go anyways.

Currently employed in heavy industry. 2013 graduate with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Current role is mostly project management and hands-on work, both of which I enjoy and seem to be decent at. Current employer is less-than-desirable in many ways so I'm looking around elsewhere to see where I may be able to apply my talents and grow professionally.

My company builds dams and water resource structures. If you don't mind traveling around the country it's a great job. We are always looking for young engineers willing to go anywhere. Check our website for availability.

That goes for heavy equipment operators, carpenters, laborers, safety, superintendent and many others.

ASI Constructors Inc
    http://www.asiconstructors.com/

Edit: just checked the job postings, there are 13 Engineer posting alone, probably 40-50 total

mikebalt

Nov 4, 2014
    Catonsville, MD
    As of last Friday I am unemployed so thought I would post my background here.

I am in the Baltimore area and have been an outside sales rep for 20 years with various companies, most recently Advance Auto Parts. I was a school teacher for 9 years as well. I have a bs in management science/marketing and a master's in education.

Thanks!!

Silverlax

Nov 13, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    The Fiance is looking for a job. She has a bachelors of architecture (the 5 year design degree) and has been working for Lowes about 3 years. She has worked her way up from Seasonal Cashier, to Part-Time Customer Service, to Full Time Shipping/Receiving Clerk. She has been hoping to find something construction/design related preferably on the Eastern Shore. Resume and work samples are available upon request.
    She is very capable with:
    Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Autocad, Sketchup, Revit, In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    I'm looking for work of just about any type other than physical labor (back problems). Live audio, production, pro photography, gun, art\illustration and computer experience. Located in Hagerstown. Will commute depending on distance\pay.

PM with info.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

muddle_mann

Oct 11, 2014
    Desktop Support Guru

Howdy folks. Looking for work in the desktop support field. Tons of experience with both Windows and Macintosh, iOS and Android devices. Can also do hardware. Can provide support via phone, email and desk side. Live in the Laurel area. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom