• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rummy

Jan 11, 2008
    meh...$20 mag for the glock...that was a fluke. the magazine/BSA/tapco guy (you all know who he is) was asking $27 for 20 rounders for the AK..he can go pound sand.

i walked the circuit for 2 hours straight (mind you, i was waiting for friends), hoping to see the prices drop on the mossy 500's and 870's...let me save you the effort; the prices don't drop.

haha, but honestly, i dont go to the shows to make big purchases...it's like a candyshop for big kids.

i'll check out timonium tomorrow...why the heck not!

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    There were a few 91/30 priced from $130-$150, hope you got one in the best cond. Some where better than others. Great buy, pics when you hvae a chance:)

I'm no expert when it comes to buying older firearms. I looked at the rifling, bolt, extractor and they didn't show any wear. Trigger seemed decent.
    I will post pics tomorrow.

sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    There were a few 91/30 priced from $130-$150, hope you got one in the best cond. Some where better than others. Great buy, pics when you hvae a chance:)

Geez I might have to clean up my Mosin I have coming in and sell it right away to fund a new purchase. I got mine shipped to my door for $88

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    Geez I might have to clean up my Mosin I have coming in and sell it right away to fund a new purchase. I got mine shipped to my door for $88

The problem I have with having anything firearm related being shipped to my door is my wife works from home and she doesn't approve of firearms in the house. We have discussed firearms over and over. She finally came around to the aspect of hunting and why it is necessary but as for collecting she stands firm. If she were to find out that I have my C&R and have over 5 firearms hidden in the garage she would divorce me.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I had fun talking to the mds members i recognized, and entertaining my 2 year old. She made friends with a 4 year old boy.

EBR's were no where to be seen, but i lucked out. Picked up an ATI stock for a hipoint for $1 cheaper than online, and no shipping.

There was a k31 with a beautiful bayo and 70 some rounds for $225, not bad if you ask me.

Enfield 2A tagged for $250, not bad either.

There was a sporterized 1903, drilled and tapped :sad20: with a replacement barrel for $250 ish.

Mosin prices were too high.

Just guns had a star b 9mm for 250 or 275, cant remember.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    The problem I have with having anything firearm related being shipped to my door is my wife works from home and she doesn't approve of firearms in the house. We have discussed firearms over and over. She finally came around to the aspect of hunting and why it is necessary but as for collecting she stands firm. If she were to find out that I have my C&R and have over 5 firearms hidden in the garage she would divorce me.

That is a problem..... The funny thing is you still believe she doesn't know about the five hidden guns... Dude they know everything and just let us think we got away with something and as soon as they need the Ammo they will "FIRE!!"

Although I am a firm believer in it is easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission!

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

You, me, and blank ammo.

I pretend to invade your house, to pretend to shoot at me. Your wife sees the light.
    :thumbsup:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I had fun talking to the mds members i recognized, and entertaining my 2 year old. She made friends with a 4 year old boy.

EBR's were no where to be seen, but i lucked out. Picked up an ATI stock for a hipoint for $1 cheaper than online, and no shipping.

There was a k31 with a beautiful bayo and 70 some rounds for $225, not bad if you ask me.

Enfield 2A tagged for $250, not bad either.

There was a sporterized 1903, drilled and tapped :sad20: with a replacement barrel for $250 ish.

Mosin prices were too high.

Just guns had a star b 9mm for 250 or 275, cant remember.

Jaybeez...Yur daughter is adorable!!!! She's always smiling and having a ball. That K31 was sweet....the bayonette was near mint and priced right but I had to pass. I got some small stuff from that guy in the corner with stocks (10/22 scope mount), he's a regular at shows.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Jaybeez...Yur daughter is adorable!!!! She's always smiling and having a ball. That K31 was sweet....the bayonette was near mint and priced right but I had to pass. I got some small stuff from that guy in the corner with stocks (10/22 scope mount), he's a regular at shows.

Thanks man! She's the love of my life. She got her nose stolen by Lambo;) tonight.

I couldn't help but chuckle when i saw you whip out your wallet over by the 10/22 stuff, I knew what you were doing. You got EPD (evil plinker disease).

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Thanks man! She's the love of my life. She got her nose stolen by Lambo;) tonight.

I couldn't help but chuckle when i saw you whip out your wallet over by the 10/22 stuff, I knew what you were doing. You got EPD (evil plinker disease).

Yea..that dude has lots of good stuff, he's got the cure and my $$

Let her know Lambo took my nose too :lol2:

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    That is a problem..... The funny thing is you still believe she doesn't know about the five hidden guns... Dude they know everything and just let us think we got away with something and as soon as they need the Ammo they will "FIRE!!"

Although I am a firm believer in it is easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission!

I wasn't joking about the divorce comment. She did tell me that the only way she would allow me to have firearms is if I get a safe. Problem is I haven't found one that I liked that wasn't to dang expensive.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I wasn't joking about the divorce comment. She did tell me that the only way she would allow me to have firearms is if I get a safe. Problem is I haven't found one that I liked that wasn't to dang expensive.

$3-400 for a safe

or

half all your shit, all of your house, and 50% of your pay fo life sucka

I'd buy the safe if i were you. Even a cheapo safe is a good investment.

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    $3-400 for a safe

or

half all your shit, all of your house, and 50% of your pay fo life sucka

I'd buy the safe if i were you. Even a cheapo safe is a good investment.

There lies the problem. Anything over $100 I have to discuss the purchase with her. She doesn't like cheap stuff. If your going to make a purchase as an investment. She says I have to save and buy the one I want.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.

the most expensive safe is not anywhere near as expensive as a messy divorce! go buy the SAFE!! :party29:

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    There lies the problem. Anything over $100 I have to discuss the purchase with her. She doesn't like cheap stuff. If your going to make a purchase as an investment. She says I have to save and buy the one I want.

My wife doesn't even work and I have to discuss every big purchase with her!

about saving for what you want! she is a smart woman~!

By the way I think we need to have a way to recognize each other when there is an event. I was the guy with the cowboy hat.

how about MD shooter pins with a blank space to write our Forum ID???

cowboy477989

Ceciltucky Member
    Nov 7, 2008
    Summerfield, NC
    My wife doesn't even work and I have to discuss every big purchase with her!

about saving for what you want! she is a smart woman~!

how about MD shooter pins with a blank space to write our Forum ID???

Sounds good to me I would be willing to arrange a group buy and have them done.
    SHE IS A VERY SMART WOMAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom