• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    Found a crate of yugo sks's for sale all have consecutive serial numbers and look good in the pictures. What kind of price would be reasonable for 10 sks's in a crate These are the 59/66 A1 with grenade launcher. They have the accessories but not sure about log books.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    ten consecutive serial #'s is going to up the value considerably for collectors, I'm not even sure how much anymore since the Yugos have dried up.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Depending on condition I would say from $3,000 to $4,000 just not sure what you would do with them. I saw consecutive enfields (2) go for $2500 much cooler than a Yugo but there were only two of them.

I assume unissued if they are consecutive. You also want to make sure there was no "force matching" going on, even from the arsenal because at that point it is just another case of SKS's.

Last edited:

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Found a crate of yugo sks's for sale all have consecutive serial numbers and look good in the pictures. What kind of price would be reasonable for 10 sks's in a crate These are the 59/66 A1 with grenade launcher. They have the accessories but not sure about log books.

I always wanted one of those to put a piece of glass on as a coffe table.:party29:
    Let me know if you arent getting them and I will gladly pursue it:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom