• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Just take the back way up, if you are in MoCo or close. Saves money, too. I live in Germantown and go to Vermont and Haverhill. I go Frederick to Gettysburg, to Harrisburg, then towards Allentown, then up 87 to Tappanzee bridge. The tolls on 95 are killer now. Adds like 20 miles but cheaper than the $34 or so it costs on 95. Plus, you can go to the toy stores BP in Harrisburg and Cabela's near Reading on way up. Get all the food you need.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    All of a sudden, I realized we have to pass through NY those guns are yours, right? :lol2:

Toys are not the issue, the issue is bringing enough food for them.

I might could come up with food, I have truck, it will carry 1500# and pull 12,000#. Of course if I come with that much food, you will have to empty the safe, the store, Chad's safe, and every customer that comes through the door for a week. :party29:

Of course I might have to detour through Ohio and pick a friend or three and their food stashes.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I might could come up with food, I have truck, it will carry 1500# and pull 12,000#. Of course if I come with that much food, you will have to empty the safe, the store, Chad's safe, and every customer that comes through the door for a week. :party29:

Of course I might have to detour through Ohio and pick a friend or three and their food stashes.

Sounds like a plan. Now I need to get a bunch of cases and locks. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom