• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Need to borrow a 40 cal lock in Frederick next week Pls pm me if you can help me out

Did you get what you need?

Fellas, don't forget to add what you have to your signature so everybody can see it everywhere you post. :D

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Pretty cool. Going to take some work to keep it up to date. If it does get populated, might be worth asking the mods about starting a new stickied thread at the top of the handguns forum.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    Pretty cool. Going to take some work to keep it up to date. If it does get populated, might be worth asking the mods about starting a new stickied thread at the top of the handguns forum.

I think a sticky is in order. I added a column for contact info for e-mail addy, phone number or whatever so we can get in contact with each other.

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    Thanks Norton and A. Wayne.

I added my info to the spreadsheet.

Maybe FrankOceanXray will add the spreadsheet link to his original post so it's not buried down here on page 7.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Maybe FrankOceanXray will add the spreadsheet link to his original post so it's not buried down here on page 7.

Don't forget you can spread the word throughout the community by adding what you have and links to this thread and the spreadsheet to your signature. See mine right below.

coynedogg

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2012
    UR2PC4ME
    Omega locks

Hi,

I am looking to borrow / buy 2 omega locks.

1 in 9mm.

1 in .22 caliber.

It was my understanding the omega locks were not required if the firearm had an internal lock of its own. In that instance a cable lock would suffice. Can anyone confirm if the G19 Gen4 from Glock and SR22 pistol from ruger have internal locks? The companies claim all their firearms come with them now, my dealer claims they don't.

I'm in Southern MD. I can drive or pay shipping costs.. we can work something out if you are willing :)

Thanks,
    Bill

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    SR22 does not come with an internal lock. It comes with a cable lock. Cable locks do not meet Maryland's definition of "integrated" lock.

Check the spreadsheet (linked in my signature and first post of this thread.) and see if anybody near you has what you need. If not, look for members willing to mail you the lock.

I successfully lent my .22 lock to a fellow member by mailing it. Cost $1.95 USPS each way in a padded envelope.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    SR22 does not come with an internal lock. It comes with a cable lock. Cable locks do not meet Maryland's definition of "integrated" lock.

Check the spreadsheet (linked in my signature and first post of this thread.) and see if anybody near you has what you need. If not, look for members willing to mail you the lock.

I successfully lent my .22 lock to a fellow member by mailing it. Cost $1.95 USPS each way in a padded envelope.

Yea- the spreadsheet is an easy way to check availability.:D

coynedogg

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2012
    UR2PC4ME
    Many thanks to Patriot and TapRackBang for taking the time to help a fellow shooter save a few bucks. This page works. :D

Special thanks to Jac43k who also tried to help, but my job messed up our meet at the last minute.

The fruits of our labor:

004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom