• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    Has there been any clarification in what constitutes a purchase order? Does there have to be any cash exchange? I would love to be able to get a Tavor after Oct. 1 but I need to make sure my ducks are in a row. Any insight on how everyone is handling purchase orders would be very helpful. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    It is not clear in the legislation exactly what a "purchase order" is. If you want a soon to be banned gun, you should make sure the paperwork is filed on it before 10/1. It is widely believed that this satisfies the purchase order requirement.

Hellrazr78

May 20, 2011
    Balt. Co.
    It is not clear in the legislation exactly what a "purchase order" is. If you want a soon to be banned gun, you should make sure the paperwork is filed on it before 10/1. It is widely believed that this satisfies the purchase order requirement.

Hmm. I may run into issues then because while I have an order put in with my FFL, they don't have it in stock.

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD

That applies to regulated long guns. For handguns you would need to have the Handgun Qualification License in order to take possession on and after Oct. 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom