Looking for some people to shoot higher end airguns with or places to shoot them!.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vrablic

Mar 27, 2014
    I have a fully tuned rws 48.177, a condor .25 cal 24 inch LW barrel that shoots 60 grainers around 900fps but mainly shoot 25 grain pellets and a .257 condor 21 inch TJ barrel that shoots 60 grainers at almost 1100 fps with 2 inch 3 shot accuracy at 200 yards. Trying to find places to shoot and people to shoot with. Feel free to call anytime Raymond 443-467-0075

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    IWLA Damascus has a field target league. I've never shot it but it looks fun from the research I've done

--
    Shamr0ck

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    AGC @ Marriottsville has certain indoor evening shoots at the upper range house, but the rifle or pistol has to be under 900 fps.

With the 22 rimfire ammo shortage continuing...several AGC shooters {including myself} have taken up shooting air rifles {air pistols also allowed}, over at the AGC 100 yard Barnes Range; from 25 to 100 yards.

Air rifle rounds are allowed not to hit the impact berm...with the use of various targets --- including metallic spinners --- are allowed.

I'm impressed with the accuracy on my recoilless RWS Model 54 in .177

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom