• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    ETA: my NFA addiction is strong. I have two SBR-registered lowers without SBR uppers, and a SW SP-10 I still have yet to chop down. Plus I bought another Nite Scout A3 I'm going to turn into an SBR. And now the Galil ACE 31 pistols are coming!!! NO!!!

I hear ya, I just walked over twenty stamps, and still finding more projects. I need a support group :D

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Ah, so Wayne1one did you accidentally put down T1 or T2? Sorry, I don't mean to pry in others business. I was just thinking about getting one of these setups myself, and was wondering if the ATF was up to their old shenanigans.
    Even worse, I put Ar15 for the model..... Don't know what I was thinking type, model, I deserved the disapprove. Anyway the examiner was really nice and she said she would expedite once I resubmitted. She contacted the manufacturer and clarified the model since the drop down menus are polluted with crap that doesn't apply.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Dude what did you put for model, just got disapproved...... Incorrect model! :sad20:

Told you I had bad luck...........

Then it gets worse! I go on there again to start a new draft, and somehow my old form shows up under the new draft. I delete it to clear out the info, guess what that was my pending form that was due to be disapproved............. I am screwed!

Resubmitted today, the correct model is VGN.......... Lets see how long this takes.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I don't think that is up and running yet. I usually get an email, from BATFE, when something is done to the site, like most folks I suspect, and I have seen nothing yet saying that eForm4s are back.

Would be nice though.

Dave

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I just called the ATF to check on my form 1 that they received on Oct. 3rd and they said June 2015.. I was hoping for better than that. What do you think the possibilities of me getting it back sooner are?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I don't think that is up and running yet. I usually get an email, from BATFE, when something is done to the site, like most folks I suspect, and I have seen nothing yet saying that eForm4s are back.

Would be nice though.

Dave

BATFE said eFrom Form 4s wiould NOT be back until they redo the entire eForm system. And that the contract for that has not yet been awarded.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    Whats the cheapest way to get a trust? Has anybody used the one on Silencer shop? Id really like to get a suppressor and another SBR but the wait times suck. Plus having the trust would save me some money with fingerprints.

Fordfan

Oct 24, 2010
    AA county
    Whats the cheapest way to get a trust? Has anybody used the one on Silencer shop? Id really like to get a suppressor and another SBR but the wait times suck. Plus having the trust would save me some money with fingerprints.

No offense, but I don't think you want to think cheap for a trust. I am sure other may disagree.

It's worth spending a lil extra IMO to have a face to face service, someone you can call etc. I went with Brittany Stouffer who is now an IP. She did such a great job, the wife and I hired her to do a will for us as well.

Just my .02

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland

Do it right. Your first call to a lawyer because you went cheap on a trust is going to be a lot more expensive then getting an attorney who stands by their work to do the trust right the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom