• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Wow... never got one of these before.

I registered everytown.org on facebook when he announced.

fb_notice.png

:(

fb_warning.png

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Time for another 'Hilter' parody ...

Also, start scanning the internet waybacks to see if you can capture it with the dates registered along with the posted content, then forward those links to all of the gun-rights org links who have picked up on the Facebook and YouTube.

Go Guerilla ...

Attachments

• z-gorilla-Guerrilla-z-breaking-through-wall-with-social-networking-logos.jpg
      z-gorilla-Guerrilla-z-breaking-through-wall-with-social-networking-logos.jpg
      41.2 KB · Views: 842

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Hey if Bloomberg was forced to piss away a bunch of money on that, then it was well worth the effort.

More like he threatened to dump all of his prime Facebook holdings and cause Zuckerburg to leap off of a tall building.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Contrary to Facebook's self-serving assertion that it does not adjudicate disputes, it apparently already has -- after listening only to the complainant. Its presumption of infringement rather than requiring the complainant to prove its case shifts the burden of proof. It's chilling.

Does that mean Facebook is willing to take down every page that ANYONE merely complains to Facebook that it violates their rights? Or only for certain people under certain conditions?

If Facebook blindly removes everything that someone merely complains violates their rights, with nothing behind it, Facebook could be a book without any pages. Chilling.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I think someone should provide some money to sue.

There isn't enought money to match Bloomberg, however ...

He can't stop people from writing to that twit that Brian noted, or reposting the YouTube vid, or writing on bloggers sites to call attention to Bloomberg's thin-skinned, anti-1A stance and heavy-handed treatment using Facebook as his go-between.

Like the 'Hitler says', "you didn't register Facebook BEFORE you went live with "Everytown" ??? Ya snooze, ya loose ...

Mr H

Banana'd
    More Kevinosity

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Kevin-Call/2995742

The Raben Group
    www.rabengroup.com, 15 July 2012 [cached]
    Kevin J. Call,Communications Associate The Raben Group

Kevin J. Call, Communications Associate
    Kevin J. Call works with many clients, including the American Civil Liberties Union, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and American Task Force Argentina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom