Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me +8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Showed up late (10 a.m.), stayed until 6:38 p.m. - didn't want to leave. :)

Definitely a good day.

Sleev-les, good call on getting a group shoot going. It was a great day for it. Genuinely hope everyone had a good time.

*I publicly admit, there was a dick move committed today (:innocent0). A helium tank was set out on the 300 yard berm, with the intention of being hit by a .50BMG API round. Some ass (:D) hit it with a 75gr .223 before da fiddy could get on target.

Reparations were attempted, to the tune of free .45ACP 230gr Ball ammo.

**Sleev-les, that API round shattered the 1/2" thick snow-plow blade. Split it clean.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013

Definitely a good day.

Sleev-les, good call on getting a group shoot going. It was a great day for it. Genuinely hope everyone had a good time.

*I publicly admit, there was a dick move committed today (:innocent0). A helium tank was set out on the 300 yard berm, with the intention of being hit by a .50BMG API round. Some ass (:D) hit it with a 75gr .223 before da fiddy could get on target.

**Sleev-les, that API round shattered the 1/2" thick snow-plow blade. Split it clean.

You say right next to that thing when he took the shot! Can't believe you could still hear after that!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    You say right next to that thing when he took the shot! Can't believe you could still hear after that!

Standing next to the muzzle wasn't too bad. And deflecting the blast when those ladies shot wasn't too bad either (although my mind may have been elsewhere to be honest), the unburnt powder in the back of the forearm got my attention though.

What really got me, was when we were shooting and I was prone on the concrete - the blast/pressure was more than I was expecting.

Hearing damage? - totally worth it. :party29:

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Standing next to the muzzle wasn't too bad. And deflecting the blast when those ladies shot wasn't too bad either (although my mind may have been elsewhere to be honest), the unburnt powder in the back of the forearm got my attention though.

What really got me, was when we were shooting and I was prone on the concrete - the blast/pressure was more than I was expecting.

Hearing damage? - totally worth it. :party29:

I was shooting from sitting next to sleeveless when he started shooting. The first one really got my attention. After that it wasnt that bad but more than I expected.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I was shooting from sitting next to sleeveless when he started shooting. The first one really got my attention. After that it wasnt that bad but more than I expected.

Double ear-pro, and it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Single plugs and standing less than 10 feet away from the brake, constantly - probably not the wisest decision one can make.

ih8demlibz - after seeing some of your creations in person, you don't deserve the title of "Bubba", bubba's don't put that type of effort into anything firearm related. ;)

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Not at all. I really liked what you did with that rifle.
    Trying to put screen names with faces

If I hadn't of blown through all ammo, I would have offered you some trigger time with it. Another MDS member got to shoot it. I think he's on GunBroker right now looking for one. Cheap semi-auto fun.

I'll have to bring more ammo next time.

Were you the guy that came over from the pistol range as I was packing up after my measly, 5 five hour, super-slacker (SNI) shooting day?

And my .50 BMG only cost me 6 dolla. I really want one now. Maybe re-chambering an H&R Handy rifle in S&W .500 would work. :D

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Double ear-pro, and it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Single plugs and standing less than 10 feet away from the brake, constantly - probably not the wisest decision one can make.

ih8demlibz - after seeing some of your creations in person, you don't deserve the title of "Bubba", bubba's don't put that type of effort into anything firearm related. ;)

Yeah. I always double up when I'm around BMGs.
    Ih8demlibz- you weren't packing up yet when I came by. Tan hat. Black tshirt over grey long sleeve.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Sorry that I could not make it. Unfortunately I hit a rough spot in my life which prevented me from attending. I am however glad everyone had a good time.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I was over on the rifle line when that happened. Here is a synopsis of my reaction inside my head:

Full auto...awesome.

Dude, he's still going...

Jesus Christ!!!!

I was thinking the same thing! :lol2:
    Actually, I was surprised the drum cycled that well. First time I've run more than 30 rounds through it at once.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Glad you all had a good time. I remember last year I was in the porta potty when I first heard the BMG go off... Quite literally scared the Frosh out of me. Thought a nuke went off or something.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Definitely a good day.

At least you reclaimed yourself lol... :party29:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    "I don't always piss people off..., but when I do, it's someone with a .50BMG."

I'll supply the tanks for the next shoot - and give you a head start on getting on target. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom