• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    I didn't plan on blowing my entire tax return on guns, but yeah, that happened. Here are some quick pics of one of them. This is my second Finnish M27. This is a 1933 Tikka ski trooper variation with an original sling and some of the original finish remaining. The bolt and the winged bolt connector match, which is a nice bonus. This rifle doesn't appear to have ever been refurbished. The bore is very good and overall for the price I'm very happy. The other guns were a model 1934 Mauser pistol which I got from another member, and a 1915 Finnish marked M96 Swedish Mauser. I'm just feeling too lazy to take more pictures.

z0HkpX0.jpg

QOpyJ1s.jpg

WypGLjF.jpg

Df6Ica1.jpg

wxJ4aBL.jpg

ICrdKQg.jpg

cHUMoCX.jpg

qqYGUT5.jpg

AEoLYMf.jpg

mDJ6Ti5.jpg

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    H2U is gonna love this one! Nice score. Now get going on posting photos of the Mauser 1934! I've been stalking Mauser 1910, 1914 and 1934 listings, looking for just the right example for over a year now. A nice rig pop'd comes to auction next week, we'll see if it goes for an amount I can stomach or if a bunch of tax return money gets thrown at it.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Here you go Mawkie. It's a 1940 civilian model with what looks like the original holster. It's got some honest wear but the bore is nice. I'm looking forward to shooting it. This has also sparked an interest in more C&R handguns for me, just what I needed.

06AXs2G.jpg

mhUJ8rR.jpg

WItNoMO.jpg

WWr5HKV.jpg

ULZ5Q0p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger