• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    I would like some opinions before I express my own. No I don't, I think she is looking for something, anything, don't think she has much of a chance.

Paul

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Carmen Amedori was our representative before Ehrlich appointed her to some position, I think it was with prisons. She was one of our strongest pro-2A representatives in Annapolis. She is also a truly good person.
    Years ago, I met Carmen at the Wesminister gun show. In the course of our conversation, I told her about my mother in law passing away from cancer that week. Carmen did not know me from Adam but, she took the time to find our address and sent my wife a card with her condolences. My wife greatly appreciated it! That spoke volumes about her character! I spoke with her on many occasions afterwards and my wife and I were invited to her home.
    I can tell you without reservation that she has our votes!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Carmen Amedori was our representative before Ehrlich appointed her to some position, I think it was with prisons. She was one of our strongest pro-2A representatives in Annapolis. She is also a truly good person.
    Years ago, I met Carmen at the Wesminister gun show. In the course of our conversation, I told her about my mother in law passing away from cancer that week. Carmen did not know me from Adam but, she took the time to find our address and sent my wife a card with her condolences. My wife greatly appreciated it! That spoke volumes about her character! I spoke with her on many occasions afterwards and my wife and I were invited to her home.
    I can tell you without reservation that she has our votes!

This ^^^.

Bear in mind, we also have two good Delegates (incumbent) that are running to keep in office. Two of the three I'm going with are Xxxxx Xxxxx (deleted) and Justin Ready. I really gotta' give a shout out for both Xxxxx (deleted) and Justin.:thumbsup::D

This election for District 5 is a tough one as we have too many good candidates running on the R ticket. I'd like to see Elliot stay in and be a better "battle machine" to do the smackdowns on the libtards.

This post edited by me 06/21/14

Last edited:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    She was a pro-2A advocate in a pre-Woollard world before it was fashionable to be so.

I've never even met her, but I will tell that as a member of the very small group of people who was out there fighting for this cause before it was chic to do so, she's got my endorsement.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    She was a pro-2A advocate in a pre-Woollard world before it was fashionable to be so.

I've never even met her, but I will tell that as a member of the very small group of people who was out there fighting for this cause before it was chic to do so, she's got my endorsement.

That's a ringing endorsement.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Like I said earlier, I gotta' go with "Armageddon" Amedori, Xxxxx Xxxxx (deleted), and Justin Ready.:D

Last edited:

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    ON Carmen Amedori
    From Nancy Jacobs - our best friend in the senate next to Smigle

Dear Pro Second Amendment Supporters:​
    As many of you may already know, I will be retiring from the Senate at the end of 2014.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to have served you for the last twenty years in Annapolis. I have gotten to know many of you on a first-name basis as we have collectively taken up the charge against Maryland's liberal anti-gun agenda. All of you, I admire and love dearly for standing steadfast with me in our efforts.

I am proud to offer my support and endorsement of former Delegate Carmen Amedori in her current candidacy for the House of Delegates in Carroll County. Some of you may remember Carmen when she served as a front line defense on the Second Amendment on the House Judiciary from 1999 until 2004.

In 2004, Governor Ehrlich appointed her to the Maryland Parole Commission where she served until 2010. During that time, Carmen sat face to face with felons to interview them for a possible parole recommendation. Nothing gave Carmen more pleasure than to look them in the eye and deny them parole. It was especially rewarding for her to deny parole to criminals who used a gun in the commission of a crime and/or left victims in the wake of a violent crime. As you and I know, guns in the hands of criminals are the problem. Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is not the answer.

Carmen is a proven leader when it comes to protecting our Second Amendment rights on the House Judiciary Committee. Her experience on the parole commission will make her an even stronger advocate on our behalf.

Today, I am asking you to support Carmen Amedori in her bid for her former House of Delegates seat. We need more strong pro-second amendment advocates in the House and Senate. Carmen Amedori is a leader who will never let you down, nor will she back down from the gun grabbers in the Legislature.

Carmen needs our help. Please join me in supporting Carmen Amedori for the House of Delegates in Carroll County. Her race will be won or lost in the primary. With the primary only weeks away it's urgent that we help her now.

I'm including this secure secure PayPal link to make a contribution to "Friends of Amedori." She is in the running along with 7 others. I know you will want to support the candidate who is a proven leader and someone who has a strong track record of protecting our Second Amendment rights.

If you would prefer to mail your campaign contribution, you can mail a check to "Friends of Amedori", 690 Tram Way, Westminster, MD 21158.

Please take a moment and "like" the "Amedori for Delegate" page on Facebook. Carmen is always available by phone at 443-340-8973.

Your support and encouragement have meant the world to me over the years. You've stood by me and I so appreciate it. Please stand by me once again by supporting my good friend Carmen Amedori for House of Delegates.

Sincerely,
    19.jpg
    Nancy C. Jacobs​
    State Senator, District 34, Cecil and Harford Counties​

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Bart_Man beat me to it. Got the same email and was going to post it as well. Great endorsement and reason to get to the polls in her support by the folks in her district.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I met and had lunch with her many years ago when we were fighting against Referendum #3 (gun ban) in Carroll Co.

If I was is her District, I'd vote for her in a New York second. Damn gerrymandering.

Amedori, Krebs, Ready will be an incredibly powerful trio for Carroll Co.

Hopefully add on Bouchat and Mirabile in the gerrymandered southern part of Carroll, and we'd be in high cotton.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    District 5 (NOT 5A) Carroll County

Carmen "Armageddon" Amedori

I'm bumping this thread for good reason.

Carmen Amedori needs our help. She is running for House with a shoestring budget that from what I can tell, doesn't come close to Susan Krebs' funds totalling in the ballpark of $80,000. Amedori is a BIG PRO 2A supporter and is spoken of VERY HIGHLY by others we all know such as Senator Nancy Jacobs (now retiring), Delegate Mike Smiegel, Ray Givens (Western MD Sportsmans Assn and Western MD District ?? challenger for HoR), and many others of past and present. Come on Carroll voters let's help get the word out for Carmen "Armageddon" Amedori to get her elected to the House of Representatives so we can unleash her on the opposition.:D

Senator Nancy Jacobs

Senator Nancy Jacobs
    Mar 13, 2010
    Harford County
    Why I support Carmen Amedor - Sen Nancy Jacobs

One of the many reasons I support Carmen Amedori..... We may have a couple of "good votes" in the Carroll County Delegation. BUT pushing a green or red button is easy. We need LEADERS who are willing to stand up for our rights. We need a leader like Carmen Amedori who will put herself and her reputation on line everyday in order to do the right thing.

The fact that she is an outspoken, articulate woman will only help our cause. The gun grabbers expect men to speak up. Trust me, they don't know how to handle it when a strong articulate woman is a leader on our issue.

Please help Carmen Amedori even if you aren't in her district. She needs campaign contributions and volunteers. This race is in the primary. She has got to win there or it is all over.

Senator Nancy Jacobs
    Harford and Cecil County

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    One of the many reasons I support Carmen Amedori..... We may have a couple of "good votes" in the Carroll County Delegation. BUT pushing a green or red button is easy. We need LEADERS who are willing to stand up for our rights. We need a leader like Carmen Amedori who will put herself and her reputation on line everyday in order to do the right thing.

The fact that she is an outspoken, articulate woman will only help our cause. The gun grabbers expect men to speak up. Trust me, they don't know how to handle it when a strong articulate woman is a leader on our issue.

Please help Carmen Amedori even if you aren't in her district. She needs campaign contributions and volunteers. This race is in the primary. She has got to win there or it is all over.

Senator Nancy Jacobs
    Harford and Cecil County

Thank you Nancy for your post ^^^ as it defines exactly how I feel. It's much better having it come from you than I, as it reflects the personal thoughts of one of our own elected Leaders (Senator) with a staunch pro 2A stance and subsequent outstanding track record. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your years of serving in Annapolis and may you have a wonderful retirement in the years to come. You'll be missed here by many (tear in my eye).

Amedori

First of all, thank you to all who have called or emailed me in support of my campaign. It is truly appreciated. I can't wait to get back to Annapolis with Delegate Smigiel and help lead in the protection of our gun rights. We worked on many issues and the worst is yet to come, I believe. I have a reputation for being a fighter against the establishment and my fight to protect our gun rights is beyond reproach. I look forward to serving you again.

Next, thanks to Senator Jacobs for her support. I am sorry to see such a strong conservative voice leave the General Assembly and just as I am attempting to return. The Senator will be missed, but I know only a phone call away. I value her insight I wish her only the best on her retirement and while no one will ever fill the shoes of Senator Jacobs, I am hoping to pick up her sword.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I'm posting on behalf of Lou of Shooter's Discount who lacks a scanner or digital camera. Here's a letter he received from Carmen Amedori:

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
      IMG_0122.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 200

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads