80% Lowers - anybody stock them or order them upon request?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Title pretty much sums it all up. If you do, the only additional thing I would be interested in is knowing what brand.

I know there was a thread on this forum at some point about this, but my search foo is obviously having problems today.

Thanks

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Online sources are being discussed in this thread that started yesterday ...

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=185491

Ordered direct to your door, so not sure if many IPs/FFLs would bother to keep in stock. There is interest of course to buy these at gun shows with cash.

Yep, and when I looked at that thread last night and clicked on Tactical Machining, they were "out of stock".

Next, there is the issue regarding how method of payment and shipping leads to the ability of the items to be traced at some point down the road.

I do know of several online retailers that sell 80% lowers. Have had them bookmarked for over a year now. Just been hesitant about buying this online, for a couple of reasons.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm unable to check inventory from where I am right now. However, I was able to find a couple of their AR-15 80% models in stock at TM last night, and in the thread today, a poster called them and reports that TM said that they were restocking this week. I believe there were suggestions of other sources in the thread as well. I agree that the payment method runs contrary to privacy from possible government prying when considering an 80% lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom