• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    The dj Getz reverse stretch was approved in one of the last meetings and added.

You're saying they've banned reverse stretches entirely, or a specific brand, like Bushmaster?

I'm confused.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Thanks....hopefully she can help.

I was not thrilled with what her decision (whoever gave her that power) in regards to my 229 EE transfer however during all the communications she was very polite. I'm guessing she takes a beating considering how some of the folks here act.

When the roster is updated, it will include the 40C. I really wish people would be a little more thinking when they do roster petitions.

May 13, 2005
    Who exactly is on the roster board and what are their specific qualifications? Or is it like a secret club kinda thing?

nobis1

Aug 5, 2012
    I still say this roster is easy pickings for a federal lawsuit. It was passed when 2A did not apply to the states, and MD had/has no 2A equivalent. Given the state of current law, having to ask the gov't for permission before exercising a constitutional right is not how our system is supposed to work. Think about it, in this state we start from a presumption that a handgun is banned until and unless an unelected board says otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom