• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Getting involved is absolutely key this year. For the first time in my life, I am working with my local candidate to push him to become my delegate.

^^^This!

Sporting your spiffy "I Voted" sticker on Election Day isn't enough if we are to turn this state around and reclaim our liberty. Get out and work for a candidate this year. It doesn't take a lot of effort to make a big difference.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Getting involved is absolutely key this year. For the first time in my life, I am working with my local candidate to push him to become my delegate.

Give me a call. Should be available petty much for the next four days sitting on the beach

Beach!?! :)

Like you, many of us are turning a corner and realizing - whether we like it or not we have to do more than just vote.

These last few years I've become aware and increasingly motivated to help others turn back the tide of ill conceived policies that are only hurting our country.

I suspect Mr H might want to speak with you about supporting Tim Walters in his run as delegate in the most important district in Maryland. D32 has Fort Meade (the largest employer in the state), and the states only international airport to just name two significant reasons why D32 is critical.

I'm sending out invitations today to our friends to attend an MDS social, that Tim Walters has agreed to attend and say a few words. Hope you can make it and decide to join us in supporting him.

Heres a picture of Tim - not at the beach:

tim-walters-maryland-district-32-gun-300x143.jpg

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    District 32 Update

All,

I had a great day in Russet. Russet is 4:1 dems favor. I was really surprised at the amount of Pro 2A folks we met and were still in the fight. I want to thank Minuteman for supporting today's op. We hit 1200 homes. Identified at least 30 pro 2A people. Some are even members on MD Shooters.

We also found almost everyone was uninformed on the looking Vehicle Mileage Tax (VMT). That is very worrisome as that is how the "tax and spend" crowd like it. For those that do not know this is the next big tax headed our way. The incumbent party wants to tax the miles that you drive in a year. Which means in an area where the average commute is one hour and 15 minutes this will bring in a lot of revenue and really crush job growth.

I have large transportation industry partners in Jessup and this would probably force a large segment of that industry to depart Maryland. I cannot image bottlers, transports companies, regional logistical hubs, etc. staying in a state that has dramatic increases in gas tax, tolls and now the VMT.

We need to work on this. Help me get to Annapolis to fight these types of battles for you and our families.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Mousetom78,

I am having a fundraiser on 20 Aug and Larry Hogan is the guest speaker. Little things like supporting these can make all the difference. Plus anyone can fill out a survey. Please come out and talk with the politicians that will show up and look them in them in the eye when you ask your questions.

I have attached the flyer for your review. Please consider this event as these are key actions for the active 2A defenders to win.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions. If you live in Don's District you are now down to Megan Simonaire and Nic Kipke. Both will help protect our rights.

If you also want to help me as we are neighbors in Anne Arundel County contact me and we can talk. I have met several people on here and I love the opportunity to talk the issues AND learn from the voters.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters

Compare the great message above with the photo of Tim's opponent, supporting Anthony Brown for governor:
    1901395_410810635727055_1860177013_n.jpg

Mr H

Banana'd
    I had the pleasure the other day of sitting down and speaking with Joe Delimater, who is running to unseat Bateman as AACo Sheriff.

Joe is one of us (a concerned firearms owner), and also a member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association.

He is determined to bring AACo back into the light, with strong Constitutional and moral principles.

What he is looking for at this point, is for people in whatever corner of the county to contact him with ideas for events he can attend, people he can speak to, and ways to get the word out about his candidacy.

Of course, donations are always needed.

I am not affiliated with his campaign, other than as an interested voter.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    What he is looking for at this point, is for people in whatever corner of the county to contact him with ideas for events he can attend, people he can speak to, and ways to get the word out about his candidacy.

Seth Howard is having a Shrimp Feast Fundraiser 8/23/14 from 1pm-4pm. He should contact Seth about attending. Larry Hogan, Steve Schuh, Nic Kipke, Bob Costa will all be in attendance.

Link to his FB page for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/699644823439296/

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    2A supporter candidates - welcome!

Seth Howard is having a Shrimp Feast Fundraiser 8/23/14 from 1pm-4pm. He should contact Seth about attending. Larry Hogan, Steve Schuh, Nic Kipke, Bob Costa will all be in attendance.

Link to his FB page for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/699644823439296/

That's going to be a good one, as is the BBQ event with Larry Hogan (Governor) / Tim Walters (D32) event on 20 August - 955 Generals hwy, Crownsville, MD - Best to contact Tim and his folks in advance, but you can also just show up.

I'm hosting an event on 21 October from 5-8pm for MDShooters and friends. If he is a strong 2A supporter he is welcome to attend.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Mark Chang says he is still a conservative. How is this possible to be a conservative in the Democratic Party of Maryland? Does anyone really believe he will stand up to his new party over conservative issues? Especially with existing leadership and LTG Brown potentially as the Party Leader and Governor. I will meet with any of you and encourage you to look me in the eyes when you ask your questions.

I need everyone to share THIS picture to Republicans and democrats in District 32. For Republicans this should be frightening. If a Dem how do you reconcile his vow to not change who he is (a lifelong conservative) and supporting the party that he is asking to elect him.

As a community I am asking you to share this picture with everyone. This can be done with minimal effort. Send this to every 2A supporter. Help me win District 32.

Thanks for the post and the support.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

Citizens for Tim Walters

Mr H

Banana'd
    That's going to be a good one, as is the BBQ event with Larry Hogan (Governor) / Tim Walters (D32) event on 20 August - 955 Generals hwy, Crownsville, MD - Best to contact Tim and his folks in advance, but you can also just show up.

www.waltersfor32.eventbrite.com

I'm hosting an event on 21 October from 5-8pm for MDShooters and friends. If he is a strong 2A supporter he is welcome to attend.

Bumping these up!!

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    An actual candidate asking for your support

All,

I am challenging you to get behind me, Tim Walters in District 32 and Terry DeGraw in District 31A. Put your effort behind us. Vet us. Look us in the eyes and see what we are about. Pick the two of us and two others and put your money and time behind us. That little bit can make a difference and make you a voice that people seek.

Seriously, donate to Citizens for Tim Walters and Terry's Committee (I do not know what it is). Whether you live in our District or not support us. Then get together and pick two others. You have the numbers and resources to make the difference for us.

I have "Another Democrat for Walters" and Veteran for Walters" bumper stickers (as well as plain Walters bumper stickers). IM me your address and I will mail it to you. But we need funds and volunteers. If we each had 8 people show up per candidate on a weekend to drop literature it WOULD make a difference.

I just realized last night that I missed spending almost any time with my granddaughter this summer. She lives in my neighborhood and is my best friend. I am giving up yet more family time (retired Navy with 7 years as a geo bachelor) for all of us. Please do not let this be wasted.

We can make a difference. We get in then we do this again in four more years and put in four more. We will be able to make a difference on 2A...

Daggo66 is correct. Voting is not enough. We must organize and fight an asymmetric fight.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom