• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    View attachment tim walters birthday party, july 27[1].pub

All - I am requesting your support to stop the tide of government infringement on our rights.

I am having a fundraiser on Sunday, 27 July from 3-5PM. It is at the Center of Town Banquet Hall, 2301 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061 (just behind BWI). Tickets are 1 for $50 and 2 for $85. The guest speaker is Delegate and Anne Arundel County Executive Candidate Steve Schuh. Delegate Nic Kipke, Minority Leader is an event Sponsor. We will have a great time. Our goal is 100 people in attendance.

I am also looking for people who would like to sponsor the event. This means you donate $500 and will try and sell 10 tickets to friends, family or co-workers.

I will be having another fundraiser in August and we are working with Governor Candidate Larry Hogan on being the guest speaker.

As do all candidates I am need of funds to pay for signs, mailers, flyers, fund raisers, etc. I also need volunteers for a variety of actions. Attached is the fundraiser flyer. Details are also on my Facebook page "Citizens for Tim Walters".

To be clear I am pro 2A. I have been endorsed by the Capital Gazette, Delegate and Minority Leader Nic Kipke, Delegate James Rzepkowski, and several Anne Arundel County Central Committee board members. Now IS your chance to make a difference. This is a chance for everyone to participate and help take back a seat for the cause. Please attend or support with a donation.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Attachments

• tim walters birthday party, july 27[1].pdf
      358.1 KB · Views: 139
    Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    PM sent. Count us for two.

I would encourage not only folks in D32 to come out and meet Tim and the crew, but anyone else in AACo who is interested in meeting some of the folks who [want to] represent you in the coming term.

Looking forward to meeting some new folks, and hopefully reuniting with others.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    All,

I was humbled by the turn out from folks from this board. We had a great event and everyone got to mingle with Anne Arundel County GOP leadership. Delegates Steve Schuh and Nic Kipke were there as was Sen. Bryan Simonaire. Some great conversations occurred and I raised some money. Again, thanks for the support to those that attended. THIS is what begins to make a difference. Team work and sweat!

We will be having another event next month and Larry Hogan, our next Governor will be the guest speaker. I'll keep everyone updated.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Minuteman - It will be 20 Aug in Crownsville. Attached is the flyer. Need all the support I can get. Imagine being able to speak with the next Governor about the 2A concerns and demands to repeal 281. Powerful opportunity!

Please go to the following link for information and tickets.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/family...rry-hogan-and-tim-walters-tickets-12479613861

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

Citizens for Tim Walters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom