• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    I ordered the 7.5" and 10.5" Radical Firearms AR pistol uppers for the two lower receivers that I had built.:thumbsup:

They just arrived today! Super fast! I think I ordered them last Thursday? They were also perfectly packaged and damage free upon arrival. :thumbsup:

Unbeatable price too!

006.jpg :gun7:

I'll update the thread after I get a chance to break them in.:party29:

Last edited:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order! Glad to hear the uppers made it there in a timely fashion.

For some reason we didn't get notified of a post in our sub-forum.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    The 7.5 inch is the spitting image of what I wanted my first AR pistol to look like, I will be heading over to your sight momentarily.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We have more incoming soonish. Sometime later this month. You can sign up for email notifications under the add to cart button. They'll be the same price.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    I finally got to shoot these things this past weekend. Everything worked flawlessly!

I will be building a 16" to match these two, eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Good to hear!

FYI: The inventory available on our website will be the last batch of Radical complete uppers with MCSR handguards ever offered. Radical will no longer be offering them with Seekins handguards but will be offering them with their own brand of handguards they cut in-house. These uppers will be $399 until they sell out.

However, a little birdy told us that we'll be getting a large batch of Radical semi complete uppers (No BCG or Charging handle) in stock in 1-2weeks. They'll be $299.95/ea instead of $399.95. A similar value to the consumer but this gives the end user the option to pick their BCG or CH, or use a BCG or CH they may have laying around for a cheaper out of pocket cost for their complete upper. There will be a finite number coming in and those will be the last batch of uppers coming in with MCSR handguards.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    Just wanted to update, I've put more rounds through these things and they are still running great.

I've got an extra lower and a 7.62 silencer on the way and will be grabbing a .300blk upper very soon for another pistol build (eventual SBR).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom