• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Draico

Apr 29, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    :sad20: im so sad I cant get these been a member so long just havent posted much. Damn my low post count.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Thanls JB for giving those of us stuck with Maryland gun laws a reason to smile. thanks for the special, exclusive offer

Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    Just FYI, tracking updates probably won't be updated until tomorrow.

As of this Monday our post office has changed our cutoff time to 4PM CST rather than 6PM CST for our last batch of USPS packages being shipped out. This is due to cuts in the USPS and changes in how and where they sort packages in our region. Packages shipped AFTER 4PM CST will still get tracking updates, but they won't actually be picked up until 1PM CST or so the following day. Its not a huge change, but it does mean that some won't move quite as quick if ordered late in the day.

That's a bummer. I still remember my first order from you guys. It was on a Friday late in the day. I figured it wouldn't go out until at least Monday. 15 minutes later i got updated shipping info and it went out that day. It was love at first order!:rockon:

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    That's a bummer. I still remember my first order from you guys. It was on a Friday late in the day. I figured it wouldn't go out until at least Monday. 15 minutes later i got updated shipping info and it went out that day. It was love at first order!:rockon:

Yeah it sucks. We found out this last Friday that it would take effect on Monday.

If we moved to Wichita, KS then they would be able to ship out until at least 6PM, if not ~8PM, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

We're going to bitch pretty hard, but I doubt it goes anywhere. We're by far the largest shipper via USPS in our area of the state so there isn't many in our cheering section but us. It comes down to reducing costs, and the USPS is always losing money as it sits now.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    In for two, thank you - like others, I missed the last opportunity.

I don't mind any shipping delay; appreciate JoeBob's support of MDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom