• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I have two other friends getting an FNC, Rsideout. I know you know the one. I am wondering how optics are going to work with the stock options out there. Seems to be this is a fairly tall gun. I think one is going to want a higher stock than the standard stock. Any ideas there guys? I know Stormworkz has these: http://stormwerkz.com/stock-adapters/

I've got that rail mount. I also changed the stock to an AR style which raises your head. These are a few of the options/upgrades that I was refering to in my post. My set up works just fine with the ACOG. I'll post pictures when I get home.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I've got that rail mount. I also changed the stock to an AR style which raises your head. These are a few of the options/upgrades that I was refering to in my post. My set up works just fine with the ACOG. I'll post pictures when I get home.

How is the cheek weld on that stock with the ACOG? I would think you would need to go higher. I was half thinking of a SAW type AR type stock. Raises you up another inch or so.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    How is the cheek weld on that stock with the ACOG? I would think you would need to go higher. I was half thinking of a SAW type AR type stock. Raises you up another inch or so.

Cheek weld is fine with the stock change. It's just like an AR. This stock adapter uses a standard AR buffer tube for the adjustable stock. I also put a SAW grip on in place of the smooth FNC grip. The barrel is 14" with an AAC 51T flash hider. M4-2000 attached. Selector set on 3-round burst.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      50.9 KB · Views: 88

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    OMFG! I want to touch! That thing looks nice. Thanks Vince, I'll be sure to stop by the shop while I'm on leave and caress it a bit... we might need some time alone :D

Hell yes. Make sure you're free on a Sunday and we will go out and shoot. I will bring all your pending NFA items along for you to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom