• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    58 Pre-orders but how many shirts? I think I purchased like 4..?

I meant 58 shirts pre-ordered, not 58 individuals who pre-ordered. As of right now we are at 32 people that have ordered a combined total of 64 shirts.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I meant 58 shirts pre-ordered, not 58 individuals who pre-ordered. As of right now we are at 32 people that have ordered a combined total of 64 shirts.

Wow, Come on people.. What's the problem..? Was the price a shocker, were you just kidding, don't like the options.. What gives...?

I want my shirts. :D

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I've added more stuff.

Hoodies
    Sweatshirts
    Single Color Logo T-shirts

These are all pre-order. If you already have a pre-order in and would like to add or change your order, just PM me your order number and I'll delete it so that you can start over.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    We have stalled out at 83 full color logo shirts/sweats/hoodies ordered. I'll order a few on my own dime to make the required 100, but not 17 of them. There have been less than a dozen single color logo items ordered, so I don't see that buy happening unless there is some unexpected surge of orders in the next few days. Sorry guys, I really am trying to close this deal, but there just doesn't seem to be the demand that I expected.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    We have stalled out at 83 full color logo shirts/sweats/hoodies ordered. I'll order a few on my own dime to make the required 100, but not 17 of them. There have been less than a dozen single color logo items ordered, so I don't see that buy happening unless there is some unexpected surge of orders in the next few days. Sorry guys, I really am trying to close this deal, but there just doesn't seem to be the demand that I expected.

Do I need to send payment now or when you order them? I'd like 1 t-shirt med.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom