• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    Hendershots is moving to Hagerstown. Try Dugans Sporting goods under the Town Tavern. (Never did get a lot of support from Hendershots, on any issue that I brought up.)
    Also, I think I talked to someone in Muligans in Ridgeley, about acquiring C&R guns, being a Maryland Resident, and the response was, we don't sell pistols to someone out of state.

Moving!? I thought they were just opening a second store, not moving?

John

mikey52

Jun 10, 2010
    Charles Town, WV
    If you are up for the drive to hagerstown, 3R gun shop has one in stock (I was there last night). He has a bunch of other pistols (glock, sig, kahr, and rugers). I looked at a dozen or so pistols. Hafer's is worth a look too. You can probably make arrangements with Zane to see how his feels in your hand. ;) Good luck finding your new addition.

I fondled that one and fell in love, it just feels right to me. I'm thinking I might get a P-01, I like the look of the compact model.

dirtybird

Mar 20, 2010
    If you find one buy it, shortage right now and the p01 and sp01's are very hard hard to find.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    The CZ-75 is a beautiful gun...

...a true classic -- up there close to the 1911 and Hi-Power.:thumbsup:

Made outta steel and wood -- like all good guns oughta be. ;)

The 22LR Kadet module makes practicing with it cheap and painless. And, unlike some sub-caliber conversion systems for other guns, the Kadet works flawlessly.

If you cannot find one, I would suggest checking on Gunbroker -- then pay a local dealer to handle the transfer.

Feb 1, 2012
    Frostburg
    ...a true classic -- up there close to the 1911 and Hi-Power.:thumbsup:

Made outta steel and wood -- like all good guns oughta be. ;)

The 22LR Kadet module makes practicing with it cheap and painless. And, unlike some sub-caliber conversion systems for other guns, the Kadet works flawlessly.

If you cannot find one, I would suggest checking on Gunbroker -- then pay a local dealer to handle the transfer.
    Thank you, Sir. At first it will be steel and plastic, but rubber or wood grips and the Kadet are on the short list.

ea689c

Mar 26, 2012
    Sterling, VA
    It took me forever to decide on what 9mm to buy. I finally decided on the CZ P01. It is a great gun and fits my had awesome, but what I found is that there is no aftermarket for it in the states anyway. If you go with the CZ 75 there is a ton of stuff out there. I fell in love with the CZ 97B too when I wanted to get a 45 ACP and ran into the same problem. Maybe as more people realize what great guns CZ's are the better the aftermarket will be for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom