• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    Hey Shooters
    Finally finished my VZ2008, learned a lot and had a good about of fun. All together took about 5 hours, between working on it, scratching my head, shaking my head, vaping and checking the forum. Struggled through the frozen stock screw with some help from fellow forum guys. Got the Mako grip and fore end today. Considering they're polymer, they fit very tight, but needed a lot of fitting, finesse and brute strength. Added a CNC Warrior brake that does nothing but look cool. And an M4 adapter and stock. So here are some pictures. I included one with my feet for verification, but after almost 4 hours of fitting and dremeling, they're kicked back, so a little twist on the normal.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Nice. That's what I'm doing with mine, but I'm going to duracoat it when I'm done. I like the nostalgia of the faux wood, but functionally the composites kick it's ass.

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    looks good! I just finished paracord wrapping my wire folding stock and added a US Palm AK grip. Looking to get a Czech brake and a set of the bonesteel handguards next

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom