• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I am pretty sure that the VBulletin software supports a feature where people can like or dislike a post. It would be EPIC if we could get this on MDS. I would love to see the number of likes and dislikes certain posts get!

Feb 28, 2013
    I am pretty sure that the VBulletin software supports a feature where people can like or dislike a post. It would be EPIC if we could get this on MDS. I would love to see the number of likes and dislikes certain posts get!

We have a "thanks" button on my other home. It's good in the sense that it reinforces the principle of not saying anything at all if you don't have anything nice to say. But it does have a tendency to turn folks against each other by revealing who is allied with who.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    We have a "thanks" button on my other home. It's good in the sense that it reinforces the principle of not saying anything at all if you don't have anything nice to say. But it does have a tendency to turn folks against each other by revealing who is allied with who.

Yea, on a few other forums I visit, they have a few options, and all are vbulletin.

One has the thanks, which is awesome in itself.

The other allows people to ELITE a post, like a post, or even Dislike a post. The dislike option would be fun around here :)

I think you can disable viewing who liked or disliked a posted, so it would keep things kinda clean. Although, things have been getting dirty quickly around here lately!

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    When I read post on FB and someone post that they are sick or other bad news, I feel weird clicking the like icon. I like that they are letting me know but at the same time I dislike that they are sick.:shrug:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I think that we have a "like" button already.
    It is the Report button report.gif .
    By default, if it is not clicked, your post could be considered liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom