• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisR/T

Resident Beer Snob
    Oct 30, 2008
    Las Vegas, from Hazard County

Why not? The skin pushes objects out on it's own after time. People get glass embedded into their skin from car accidents and find it coming out years later.

A magnet would speed up the process.

*edit* there are even YouTube videos showing people doing that (removing bb with magnet) :lol2:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Why not? The skin pushes objects out on it's own after time. People get glass embedded into their skin from car accidents and find it coming out years later.

A magnet would speed up the process.

*edit* there are even YouTube videos showing people doing that (removing bb with magnet) :lol2:

When it's deep in the tissue, it is staying. If you put a magnet over it, and it does note come out the entrance wound, you can run the risk of some pressure necrosis (the tissue will die) in the region between the magnet and the BB. It shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    When it's deep in the tissue, it is staying. If you put a magnet over it, and it does note come out the entrance wound, you can run the risk of some pressure necrosis (the tissue will die) in the region between the magnet and the BB. It shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Don't you guys hate it when somebody that knows what they are talking about ruins if for everybody else? :lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

For the WIN and KILL!

Dont worry Doc, soon someone will say bleeding can be stopped by farting on a wound.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville

yeah... I won't do that...

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

yeah... I won't do that...

Better jump in a MRI machine if a boat magnet will not work, that little BB will zing right out in no time :D

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Better jump in a MRI machine if a boat magnet will not work, that little BB will zing right out in no time :D

too expensive.. just go to them junkyard with them big metal magnet that they pull the cars up.. ;)

Lifting-Magnets.jpg

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    lol because?

Just to clarify, I'm doing this on my phone with the other hand. Can't use a full keyboard.

he's lol for missing work for your injury..

do what my other corworker does.. two finger typing..

but in your case.. 6 finger typing.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom